A Korean Vet has passed away
Create Post

A Korean Vet has passed away

Brothers & Sisters,

The world has lost a good man.

Mr. Wayne W. Sell passed away yesterday morning.

Mr. Sell served in the Army in Korea, I have worked for this man for over 25 years and he was more family than employer and his family is my family.

I ask that you please remember the Sell family in your prayers.

Thank you

Semper Fidelis

Michael Christy

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    RIP Solider!

Semper Fidelis

Rest in Peace GI.

SEMPER FI,

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OF HIS HONOR AND HIS GLORY THE PEOPLE SHALL SING~RIP.SOLDIER

Rest in Peace, Sir. Another brother at arms taken

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    God bless and keep Wayne Sell.

Credits
    Savings
    Rest In Peace, Soldier.

Obituary

Quote Originally Posted by mike christy
    Brothers & Sisters,

The world has lost a good man.

Mr. Wayne W. Sell passed away yesterday morning.

Mr. Sell served in the Army in Korea, I have worked for this man for over 25 years and he was more family than employer and his family is my family.

I ask that you please remember the Sell family in your prayers.

Thank you

Semper Fidelis

Michael Christy

To those that have responded...Thank you and may God Bless You.

Wayne W. "Ike" Sell Sr., 76, of Sarver, died Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2008, at Orlando Regional Medical Center in Florida. He was born March 11, 1931, in Sarver, a son of the late Howard W. and Dorothy F. "Peg" Montgomery Sell. He was owner and president of the Wayne W. Sell Corporation, in Sarver, which he founded in 1955. He was a member of Zion United Methodist Church, Saxonburg, Volunteer Fire Company, Winfield Township, Volunteer Fire Company, Syria Shrine, Saxony Shine, Wm. H. Miller Lodge F & AM, New Castle Consistory, Scottish Rites and Butler Co. Law Enforcement, FOP. He enjoyed camping and spending time with his grandchildren. He is survived by his wife, Jane Koedel Sell, whom he married Aug. 30, 1952; his son, John (Dorothy) Sell, of Sarver; five daughters, Jeanne Bauman (Jim) Swaskoski, of Sarver, Terri Sell Leslie, of Sarver, Barbara (Garrett) Clarke, of Sarver, Linda Joanne Saxton, of Cabot, and Patricia (Rowdy) Durci, of Sarver; two brothers, David L. (Sally) Sell, of Butler, and Howard (Janet) W. Sell, of Cabot; his sister, Sandra (Ron) Traggiai, of West Sunbury; 15 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his son, Wayne W. Sell Jr.; and son-in-law, David Bauman. Friends will be received from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday in FOX FUNERAL HOME INC., 410 W. Main St., Saxonburg. A service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday in Zion United Methodist Church with the Rev. Howard Greenfield officiating. Interment will follow in Butler County Memorial Park. Memorial donations may be made to Zion United Methodist Church, 438 Bear Creak Road, Sarver, PA 16055, Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Fund, 1620 Mury Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15217, Saxonburg Volunteer Fire Company or the Winfield Township Volunteer Fire Company.
    Sign Wayne Sell's online guestbook now.

Thread Information