Advice! Any and All!
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advice! Any and All!

I am 18 and am shipping to bootcamp 20080818. Any and all advice is welcomed because despite the fact that I am sure I can handle bootcamp mentally. Just want to be physically prepared. so thanks for any advice.

just do lots of running, atleast 3 miles, pushups, situps, bend and thrusts and my favorite monkey f**kers. do enough that you think your going to die and then do for 5 more minutes while rolling around in a box of sand from one excercise to another. that should do it.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolee-Bailey
    I am 18 and am shipping to bootcamp 20080818. Any and all advice is welcomed because despite the fact that I am sure I can handle bootcamp mentally. Just want to be physically prepared. so thanks for any advice.

LMAO! BOO!

well do you think that i cant handle it for some reason because you don't know me or my abilities!

Quote Originally Posted by davblay
    LMAO! BOO!
    Oh yeah well you know i thought Marines were team or better yet a brotherhood. I guess you couldn't handle it mentally at bootcamp so rather than trying to help a future fellow marine you would like to make fun and laugh at there suspense but like i said you don't know me and i don't care because one of these days i will be a higher rank than you and we will see who will be laughing.

what are your abilities?

Oh yeah well you know i thought Marines were team or better yet a brotherhood.

Don't put My Marine Corps down you little maggot. You have yet to know the brotherhood so don't talk **** about.

I guess you couldn't handle it mentally at bootcamp

I think he has quite earned the respect!

so rather than trying to help a future fellow marine you would like to make fun and laugh at there suspense but like i said you don't know me and i don't care because one of these days i will be a higher rank than you and we will see who will be laughing.
    If you can't handle that you are in over your head already. I've seen tough guys like you jump off the balcony with a floor buffer tied to there neck. Your just another **** bird I'm glad I don't have to share a hole with. while your crying for momma someone has to pull your duty.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Oh yeah well you know i thought Marines were team or better yet a brotherhood. I guess you couldn't handle it mentally at bootcamp so rather than trying to help a future fellow marine you would like to make fun and laugh at there suspense but like i said you don't know me and i don't care because one of these days i will be a higher rank than you and we will see who will be laughing.
    To start with poolee, I don't owe you anything! But I will explain that post so an FNG can understand it. Boot Camp is 10% physical and 90% mental! There is no way that anyone can be prepared for th mental part, that is controled by your DIs and they don't have a schedule to mess with your mind!

To answer your petty statments, The Corps is the strongest brotherhood in the world if you make it you will see what I mean! I graduated in Juky 1969 MCRDSD and went to Viet Nam in September that same year, so I handled the mental part, thank you very much! as Far as rank is concerned.....you may get more rank then I did in the Corps, but your sorry ass will never outrank me. I will never salute you or call you sir, nor SGT for that matter! I'm laughing already at that dumbass statement!

You came on a Marine Corps site and asked a question, then got ill because we ribbed you a little bit! Make it mentally.......bull****!! You got a long way to go kid!

If you want to reply to this post, you use proper respect or keep your silly reply to yourself, other Marines are in line to jump your ass now!

Good luck and go join the Air Force, they let you whine!, But not in MY CORPS!

Who the * do you think you are, cherry?
    Refer to #s 7, 8, and 9 of the sticky and stand by for incoming.

The fact that you "think" you're mentally prepared for boot camp makes us all laugh out loud. You don't have to prove anything to us. The DI's will smell your b.s. and sweat it out of you.

Holy sweet jumping moses.

Maaan..the wannabees are getting froggy these days, ain't they lads?

The only people who are 'mentally prepared' for Recruit Training are those who have ALREADY DONE IT.

Cause until you got that T-shirt, you ain't got a leg to stand on, boot.

And don't presume to come in here, lecturing your BETTER's, about 'respect and dignity', 'the brotherhood', and all those things which you have YET TO EARN, toolsack. You are treading among giants, men and women who are living legends and embodiments in the Brotherhood of the highest order, not because they were some internet geek who was a world of warcraft master at a keyboard, but because they EARNED the title.

The only higher rank you've earned thus far is this:

In this regard, you outrank everyone on this thread. Congratulations. You win a cookie.

Hey, hoss....

Even if you DO make it through boot camp, you still have to get past SOI...come see me and see if you have that same little attitude .I'll pull a knot through you so fast your head will spin. I don't care HOW f***in' big you think you are, you will NEVER EVER EVER outrank, out fight, or out smart me.

So, f*** off! Don't even join the Air Force, cause I would rather you not even be in uniform...even the USAF has rules and SOME discipline, which I see you do not.

Shove off! Get bent! and my favorite... POUND SAND!

Chilli....you really gotta stop holdin back, man. Stop being such a tight ass and just let your feeelings flooooowwwwwwwwww.

Dear Chilli:

Do I even have to GO to Recruit training? I'm a frakkin know it all already, and even spank my pathetic little wang to Sousa marches. My buddy the ex-Army truck driver says I should just apply to Officer candidate skool since my degree in Modern folk dance is something the Marines need right now as well. I read the "Guidebook" for Marines every day and will no doubt outrank all you slobs one day real soon so let me know real quick with your answer.

Signed,
    Toolsack in Takoma

ROFLMAO. The responses on this thread are the very essence of the Brotherhood.
    Semper Fi, Marine NCO's.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    well do you think that i cant handle it for some reason because you don't know me or my abilities!
    How could I have missed this....the kid is, Clark Kent from Smallville! Wow.....hope I didn't hurt his feelings!

Is this kid serious? When I was a wannabe and a Marine said anything that I felt was even slightly demeaning of me, I knew to keep my mouth shut. Kid, these Marines are the people that you are aspiring to be like. What do you think gives you the right to come onto their forum, ask them for advice, and then insult them?

And Sgt. Lep, the first thing I thought of when I read this was Dear Chili (I was gonna write a letter about being a 6th degree super ninja Sergeant Major/General in some war craft video game lol). But, you beat me to it, Sgt.

Thread Information