My son is coming from the Sand Box ..!!!!!!!!! - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    My God I forgoet to tell you all .. my Nephew just gratuated from MCRD on march 13/14 ..I have one more Marine at home.. My son whent to hes cousen Graduation and he said he felt really wird to se hes cousin in hes same place .. he told me ..he cryed and he felt a very big emotion to se hes cousin Mario fallow hes steps just like my nice .. she enlisted in the Air Force.. Our first military person in our family besides my brother in Law ..is My son a Marine.. there ufther my nice who she was allready whith a carrer she have done collage and criminal justice . and she decided to enter the Marine Corp first and hes mom .did not let her and she inlisted in the Airforce .. my sister say is my sons fault .. I say ..they love one another ..and now my nephew is a New Marine ooooorahhhhhh .. OUR FAMILY IS GROWING ... was the only one that did not whent to the graduation.. becouse my son told me if i go he will not go he was not ready to se me ..!!! so he was more ..that he goes to hes cousing gradution ..then me behing there and driling my son ..or acting like strangers on my nephews graduation.. I prefer to make peace ..!!!! and my nephew call me on friday ..to tell me thank you for the support and he will come to visit ..a soon as he can ..!!! My sisther understood that it was for the best .. my nephew was looking forword to see my son there .. he was righting to hem from Iraq .. two times he whant it to se he s cousin there ..so ...!! I cryed .. but ..!!! I'll make peace more if I just whaigt a minute ..I took me a wille to digest .. and the help of my friends and blue star mothers and to read posts and take my pride and my anger aside and just leat it be .. I am not going to dye ..just dill whith it ..!!

Well we have one more Marine in the family and one Airfoirce .. and 2 more to go ..they are young Marines right now ...!!!

I am such a proud mother and a proud anthy to...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits
    Savings
    Hello friends,

I am a happy momaaaaa....my son is taking me to th Marines Ball..!!! yessss..he is coming in nov 06 for the next day..!! but he is not comming alone..!!! he have 6 Marines and 2 Female Marines..home..!!!!! they are staying for 3 days..!! now I have 7 sons and 2 dougthers Marines..!!

Helppppppppp any one have some chips and salsa to spare..!! the boy's eat a lot ..!!

Proud Marine mom

Cpl Erick
    Pfc Mario Nephew

Help

Oh-rah Mom, Have A Great Time

Semper-fi Always

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Outstanding news. I'm wondering if you have any influence on the writing of the new DLAB test?

Credits
    Savings
    Hey thank you, I am very happy and proud to have all this Marines coming over and take care of them ..!!!

now to Bulkyker: please explane the meaning of DLAB test..?

Credits
    Savings
    outstanding! please thank them all

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The defense language aptitude test is designed to test if someone can rapidly comprehend an invented language. I was wondering if perhaps you were the inventer?

Ladymimi ~ Going to the Ball, eh? As a Dad, I don't think I'll ever get the chance, lol. I sure miss puting on the Ritz and steppin' out military style. Have a great time.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dear Marine Mom,give all the Marines that come home with him a big hug.feed them good and tell them thanks from all of us .Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ladymimi View Post
    Hello friends,

I am a happy momaaaaa....my son is taking me to th Marines Ball..!!! yessss..he is coming in nov 06 for the next day..!! but he is not comming alone..!!! he have 6 Marines and 2 Female Marines..home..!!!!! they are staying for 3 days..!! now I have 7 sons and 2 dougthers Marines..!!

Helppppppppp any one have some chips and salsa to spare..!! the boy's eat a lot ..!!

Proud Marine mom

Cpl Erick
    Pfc Mario Nephew

Help
    God has Blessed you,feed them well and have fun.
    Thank them all for their service to Country and "The Corps".....

Marine Family Free Member ScottsMom's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Welcome home to your son! My son will be going in February.

Credits
    Savings
    Dear Marine Family:

I have to say first that I am looking for a home who will like to adopt My son and friends for Thanks Giving over IN 29 Palms, if you all know of any family Who will like to have my boys my Rhinos from Fulling for thanks giving please let me know I know is last minute but including my son they will be working and did not had time to go home .. so I will have no thanks giving with my boys and will be by my self .. but I wonth at the same time.. I will cook my sel a dinner and wash Military channel and other channels that our troops are sending messages home to their familys.. and pray and give thanks to God for all my new Family the Marines..who made this mother proud .. I will pray and give thanks to god for the ones that even me beeng a Marine mother they atack my wrighting and call me names and critizice me ..I even will thank God they are here..!!! I still have respect.

For my ball.. I have to post pictures and show my 21 Marines I ad for 5 days .. they arrive 9 on a thursday and lefth on a monday 21 of them .. cooking day and night and taking pictures ..I have to say I have so many son's God have bless me Good..!! they are wonderfull ..!!! I will tell more but I am truying to find home for my boys .. there not to many maby 8 of them ..!!! same unit

Ladymimi
    Cpl Erick

Credits
    Savings
    ladymimi,my son is also in 29 palms he ended up having thanksgiving dinner with the chaplan.hop you had a great holiday

Ok, now I can feel as though I am part of the group. My son is back from the 'stan, aka "Sand Box East." We went to Homecoming, and what an experience. One of Blake's buddy's parents couldn't make it, so we adopted Adam during our three day stay, bringing him with us to billetting. What a good kid, but he slept and slept. Missed a few good boozers, lol.

We were with Blake and Adam at the PX, when another Marine form a different Company showed up, and they began to 'talk' about their adventures. The "F" word flew out coninuously, but with no observation to other by-passers. It was hilarious.

My son's unit is home, but prayers continue for their replacement unit.

Credits
    Savings
    I am so happy also your son is back also from the san box, I know your son Unit, We keep them in or prayers, I know what you mean..!! in my case lord have murcy ..I had the blessing of having at the end 21 Marines for 5 days .. arroved 9 I end up with 21 of them ..!!! and the conversations are totally hilarious..!! well I also goet trown on the pool for mothering my son..I guess I say someting like hey ..hijito ..you are not leaving today no driving for you..so ..the guys just say the woooooo ting they do at the same time and my son unswer ...doet ..doet now..!! and I goet lift and drapt on the pool ..and then they all jump ..and before they jump they all say ..wi'll save you mommmmmm...!! yea ..!! I learn my lesson..!!! they are a blessing to have they all behave really good and they eat..!!! mom ..we hungry..!! all day ..!! when they eat ..is emazing the happines they get ..to eat home made meals..!!! God I whant to crye out of happynes..!!! I have pictures and storys and so many tings from them. You have to love The Marines..!! all of them..
    Marine Mom

Cpl Erick/374 Rhinos

Thread Information