Shipping 20080714
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shipping 20080714

Is there anyone who is shipping to MCRDSD on 20080714? I want to know if any one is counting down the same amount of days as I am. Also the job I signed for is Aircrew.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    I definitely am not shipping,but I do have a question for you.

Q.) How did you get a screen name of Jungleman and you live in one of the deepest darkest frozen tundras of Alaska?

Just made it up one day when I was waiting to play a game at a local cyber lounge people started calling me Jungleman so it just stuck.

Ancient thread revival FTW. Put "20080714" in the search box....Anyway, same date is you, same MOS (AG). See you on the yellow footprints.

Thought I was going to have the 4 of the DIs to myself lol.

DI's are gonna have fun with your last name Donut_Brigade.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by shpdt080701
    DI's are gonna have fun with your last name Donut_Brigade.

Dan
    Goulash has been seared in as my nick name for my recruiters for a couple months now.

To date, the only person to ever pronunciate my name correctly is my mother.

Jungleman, if we won't be in the same platoon we'll end up in the same school in Milton, provided neither of us get recycled or dropped.

OT fun fact: If I leave 0714 and graduate 1010 as planned, that means I turn 18 and graduate boot on the same day. Now that's an occasion I won't forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Donut Brigade
    Jungleman, if we won't be in the same platoon we'll end up in the same school in Milton, provided neither of us get recycled or dropped.

OT fun fact: If I leave 0714 and graduate 1010 as planned, that means I turn 18 and graduate boot on the same day. Now that's an occasion I won't forget.
    lol... funny thing is I also leave to MCRD SD on the 14 of July and hopefully if all goes well and i dont get recycled or dropped and graduate on the 10 of October, i also will turn 18 that same day.

Wow...I'll be on the lookout for you on 0714!! Ain't that some sh*t...

Haha, I get my PFD (2,000) at the end of boot camp for the State of Alaska. I thought that the Aircrew School was in Pensacola.

It's in Milton, FL, right by Pensacola. I think...

We are going to do SEAR as well, which is god knows where.

Quote Originally Posted by Donut Brigade
    Wow...I'll be on the lookout for you on 0714!! Ain't that some sh*t...
    haha yea.. thats way dope, definately a birthday we both will never forget and the best present will be coming home a Marine and earning that EGA

I heard that one of the Marine Corps SERE school is in Maine but I know of one in Fairbanks Alaska too, but that is for the Air Force and I dont know if they share that one. (prolly do)

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Are they going to have fun with my last name Hess?

Thread Information