Welcome Aboard - Page 42
Create Post
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Aboard

Marine Free Member Kenneth Havelka's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Well it's taken a few days to get going with this new set up.This is my favorite MARINE site.Best of luck to you all

Just checkin in from Southwest PA near Pittsburgh. Was a nasty reservist from 2000-2006 and made two trips to Iraq for Uncle Sugar. I miss the Corps like crazy, and think about going back in almost every day. See yinz around the boards...

How's everyone doing. I'm just introducing myself, figure it's the natural first step around here. I'm still active duty, been in since '99. Figure it can't hurt to join an online community to be better in tune with popular topics amongst other current and former Marines.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo7Foxtrot View Post
    How's everyone doing. I'm just introducing myself, figure it's the natural first step around here. I'm still active duty, been in since '99. Figure it can't hurt to join an online community to be better in tune with popular topics amongst other current and former Marines.
    Welcome aboard. It gets pretty interesting in here at times on the forum. It's basically 2 agains a whole crap full of Marines when it comes to politics. The War Room is mostly Nam vets but some new guys are coming in.

Welcome Aboard Marine.

Gung Ho,

Ray

New member here. I made an intro on the wrong thread previously and just found this. Still learning my way around.
    Anyway, I got drafted into the Corps during the Viet Nam Era. As luck would have it I didn't have to go there. Spent a year in Calif. and a year on Okinawa.
    Wasn't happy about getting drafted but it turned out being one of the best things that ever happened to me. Will always cherish my experiences as they helped make me who I am today.

Hello, Awesome Site. I was Navy from 1964 - 1976 HT1. Marine Corps Reserve 1976 -1994 MSgt. MOS 2111 small arms repair. Now enjoying retirement with my grand kids

Semper Fi, Mark

Marine Free Member larry warner's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Semper-FI all, just got back myself. Left the computer to play more golf.

Came face to face with my pl. sargent Scot Condelo Vietnam A/126 marines 68-69, and man it was great to see him. So long ago it seems.

Just wanted to say hello. I was active during 83-89 Stationed at Kaneohe Bay, SOMS-24.

Marine Free Member larry warner's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Hi, semper-Fi

Hey Devil Dogs, I'm not even sure how I found this site, but I'm sure glad I did. Anyways the name is Mike, I served from 2007-2011 (B Battery, 1/11), nothin' but a pup compared to some of you lol.

Semper Fi

Wecome Aboard Mike, Enjoy your stay.

Gung Ho,

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by HEPD85 View Post
    Hey Devil Dogs, I'm not even sure how I found this site, but I'm sure glad I did. Anyways the name is Mike, I served from 2007-2011 (B Battery, 1/11), nothin' but a pup compared to some of you lol.

Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome aboard. There is plenty to see here.

Oohrah Jarheads, Redclyde's in the house! Semper Fi

Found this site looking for info on getting another copy of my DD214 and a copy of my Honorable Discharge Cert. I think it was the first thing that popped up on Google. Glad I found this site, though I'm still trying to figure out how to make some things work

Thread Information