Welcome Aboard - Page 40
Create Post
Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Aboard

Hey everyone, just signed up and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm PFC Montgomery, still a fresh-faced boot, graduated from MCRD San Diego June 10th of this year. I'm currently in 29 Palms going through my MOS training to become a 5974 Tactical Data Systems Administrator. I'm 23 and finishing up my BS in Psychology and I'm hoping to go to OCS after that.
    Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome Aboard CajunPOG,so your in the stumps,never been there my self but have heard about it.pull up a chair and watch how it goes here and you will fit right in.Semper Fi.

welcome to the family CAJUN POG been to the Stumps summer is hell but you get use to it

Welcome Aboard PFC Montgomery.

Enjoy!

Gung Ho,

Ray

I was surprised by the stumps. Obviously it's hotter than hades and in the middle of nowhere but the base is pretty nice, plenty to do and some gorgeous scenery. I'm to busy with PT and classes to get too bored anyway. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome aboard to all our new guys and especially CajunPOG my fellow Louisianan. Been to Lafayette many times. I worked offshore and use to fly out of Intercoastal City, Cameron and a few other places down your way.

BTW
    I love eating at either Prejeans or Pat's Fisherman Wharf in Henderson.

Marine Family Free Member Ghost1366's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Hi all.
    Im a senior in high school that will join in october. I resepect all members of the USMC, and hope to join. My grandad, father, and brother all are marines so i have alot of info and respect for the corp. Every where I go I love to surround myself with marines and can tell I will love it hear.

ps: sorry about my spelling, i try to correct it but always miss something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1366 View Post
    Hi all.
    Im a senior in high school that will join in october. I resepect all members of the USMC, and hope to join. My grandad, father, and brother all are marines so i have alot of info and respect for the corp. Every where I go I love to surround myself with marines and can tell I will love it hear.

ps: sorry about my spelling, i try to correct it but always miss something.
    Did you pass English? Just askin.

One tip; marine is aquatic, like some sea creature. We're Marines, and it's Corps.
    Forget the texting habits here.

hey everyone, just came across this site. don't know how i've gone 3 1/2 years and never found this site. i'm an 0341, with 1/4 in Camp Horno. Alpha Raider for life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stealrain85 View Post
    hey everyone, just came across this site. don't know how i've gone 3 1/2 years and never found this site. i'm an 0341, with 1/4 in Camp Horno. Alpha Raider for life!!!
    Come on in, take off yer skin, and rattle around in yer bones. Welcome Jarhead, you're with family now. SF

thx for the welcome!!

Welcome aboard Daniel.

Squad Leader Free Member Sergeant M's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Steal Rain or Steel Rain?

Safe sex or no sex, and no sex with the same sex!

Checking in, as requested. Been on the site a long while ago, you guys have made some serious changes. Still serving and still having fun. I don't post much in forums, as I am more of a lurker, but I am around. Catch you on the flip side.

Thread Information