Welcome Aboard - Page 13
Create Post
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Aboard

Credits
    Savings
    GUNNY......WELCOME ABOARD!!!! Don't worry about ANYONE HERE, stealing, or misusing your info!! AN E-7, AT 30 YEARS OLD!!!! HOLY SH!T!!! NOW......I'm impressed!! We'll make you a door gunner, on a "HUEY"!!! "FIRST TO FLY, FIRST TO DIE!!" WELCOME, AND.........SEMPER FI.......DOC

G'day from the wonderful world of AUS(stralia).
    I signed up due to having an interest in everthing military and having mates in the Australian Defence Force currently serving overseas in various theatres I wanted to say thankyou for your support of our troops.
    Just want to say even though I'm not a yank that every Aussie is proud of the job you boys are doing for your country and I know for a fact how respected you guys are and how many ADF member are happy and willing to serve with the marines in the actions overseas.

This looks like the place to check in - just found this site today. I was a grunt Sgt that went to Quantico and became a grunt LT. Looking forward to getting around here and catching up with fellow Leathernecks!

Welcome aboard, Sir.

There are a few other Mustangs here so you're amongst good company.

Quote Originally Posted by jbravo View Post
    This looks like the place to check in - just found this site today. I was a grunt Sgt that went to Quantico and became a grunt LT. Looking forward to getting around here and catching up with fellow Leathernecks!
    Hey! Welcome aboard Captain. Good to have ya here. We need more Officers with points of view. Can you fill out your profile so we can learn a little about ya? Thanks. We get kinda salty here sometimes, and ocassionally step on some toes, but we always remember we are Marines. Semper Fi

Credits
    Savings
    WELCOME ABOARD, CAPTAIN!! Where did you serve as a SGT? Did you go to OCS, in the 80's? Would you re-up, to go into the "sand box"?? Again....WELCOME!!.......DOC

Hi Doc - I attended OCS/TBS in 1979 after spending a few years in the FMF with 3/6. Would I re-up? In a heartbeat, if I wasn't so low speed & high drag now instead of my former self... Hmmm, whats the age limit on a broken service 03?

Quote Originally Posted by jbravo View Post
    Welcome aboard Sir, Semper FI.

I found this site just wandering around and thought I should join up. I just seperated (served 2005-2009) and was a mortarman with Weapons Co. 3/3.

Once a Marine, always a Marine

Welcome Aboard Slatdogg!

Semper Fi...

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Welcome aboard Cpl SlatDogg, you will find this is a good site to be on.
    You will meet allot of good friends.
    Check out morning Zephyr, Cowboy Up and Iraq/Afghanistan Today, they are my favorite threads.
    Semper Fi Redman1

Just joined today and I am looking forward to seeing all this site has to offer.

Welcome aboard, GySgt.

Semper Fi.

New Member - Old Marine

I joined the forum last week; read some of the posts, got my profile in order and posted a few photos, so… now its time to introduce myself to the Board. I was a Radio repairman (2841) attached to a Tank Platoon in 1965, when we mounted out from Camp Pendleton. We performed counterinsurgency raids from the ship in support of the infantry and eventually wound up in Phu Bai. Last summer one of the guys from the platoon called and I wound up going out meet up with some of them, including our Lieutenant. After all these years, it was great to be back in touch with them, hopefully I can make some new friends here too.

Welcome aboard Blues65, I see you are from my old stomping grounds. Goes to show you that the Bay Area isn't full of the pink shirts.
    Again welcome aboard and thanks for your service, SF

Thread Information