Welcome Aboard - Page 31
Create Post
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Aboard

Glad to be aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by 3043pog View Post
    Glad to be aboard!

Welcome aboard. Sit back grab a beer and shoot the chit and relax there Marine ..

Welcome !!

Quote Originally Posted by 3043pog View Post
    Glad to be aboard!
    DON'T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR HELMET !! S/F!!! Ken

Quote Originally Posted by kenrobg30 View Post
    DON'T FORGET TO WEAR YOUR HELMET !! S/F!!! Ken
    Yep, and hang any thin skin at the door. After all, we ARE Marines in here, and we get awfully salty at times.

Marine Family Free Member videovixen24's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Smile

Hi,
    My name is Tracey. I'm kinda nervous about posting in her for the simple fact that I'm NOT a Marine. my brother is the Marine. I found this site, because I was browsing around trying to find a site that was offering support for families preparing for deployment. This looked like a real winner... but since I've been browsing around it looks like I'm surrounded by mostly Marine to Marine support. I really hope i'm not stepping on any toes here by posting. I just wanted to introduce myself. and say Hey Yall.

Thank you

and thank every Marine that has given for this country.

Hey to all Marines,
    I came across this website while ii was trying to find out more information about becoming a MARINE.
    I alwayz adored the courage,mentality and faith a Marine has.thatz y I am considering to become a great Marine like the rest of you guyz
    Sincerly, Nigel

I think you need to see this..

This woman deserves our praise and prayers. It bringstears to your eyes!!!
    http://www.militarytimes.com/hancock

This Place can use a little-Female Support-"Are We Not Men?".I don't know about anyone else But I Say-Welcome-Welcome.Now I see Eyeyoulow-has Said Welcome.Hey Eyeyoulow-How You been?.I am sure that other Marines and Doc's will soon make you feel right at Home.

And Also-Friends-and Families-of Marines will Welcome you-not Forgetting "The Drifter"

Hey Eyeyoulow-I see I read that wrong.didn't see the small-print-Your right that-"LADY"-deserves aplause-and Honor for what she does;but you and I know she has a Calling-to do-These Portriats.God Bless Her Forever.Also-I'm sure you would welcome the other woman to Leatherneck.

Quote Originally Posted by PreciseAiim360 View Post
    Hey to all Marines,
    I came across this website while ii was trying to find out more information about becoming a MARINE.
    I alwayz adored the courage,mentality and faith a Marine has.thatz y I am considering to become a great Marine like the rest of you guyz
    Sincerly, Nigel
    .................................................. .........................I am not a Great Marine-I am a
    Great-Squid-Have you Finished High-School yet?.Are you over 18 yrs of age?Can you get into College at this moment?Are any of you parent's-dependent upon you?Do you have a steady job-that would be lost if you joined the Marines?Do you have a Pregnant girlfriend or wife?Do you owe people money?I only mention this because-these things happen-in life.Joining the Marines is not a spur of the moment decision.The Marines are the Best.They have the highest Respect and Honor of any Service-Sometimes you may have to kill people.Are you ready for that?Think about these things.After thinking about these things-If you want to Join-The Few-The Proud-The Best Trainned-then Come on In........Semper FI.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeyoulow View Post
    I think you need to see this..

This woman deserves our praise and prayers. It bringstears to your eyes!!!
    http://www.militarytimes.com/hancock

That was very nice,Thank you for posting this.

Last edited by Marine1955; 09-07-10 at 07:42 AM. Reason: spelling

Yes, very nice Thanks and God Bless

SEMPER FIDELIS
    Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers and Sisters Forever

" In God We Trust"

Cpl Harvey B. "Butch" Harrison Jr.
    God, Country, Corps and Family

Vietvet1968

MARINES are Sui Generis...no wonder no one understands them; regardless of who they are. ONLY A MARINE UNDERSTANDS A MARINE. It is because of our job training and performance. NO ONE has higher standards & morale. There is no Brotherhood like the " BROTHERHOOD FORGED UNDER FIRE " If you ain't been there; being a MARINE you"ll more than likely make it before your enlistment is up. SEMPER FIDELIS!

Vietvet1968@comcast.net
    Roger D. Stewart

As you can see from my signature below, I booted at PI in 1965 (Plt 149). I was a weekend warrier and did not get the chance to to 'Nam. In my 1st year in my reserve unit in Lafayette, Louisiana, I was a grunt and then the unit was changed to a MP company. Did four summer camps at Camp Lejuene and one at Camp Pendleton. Did MP duty at only one summer camp because I transfered, during the summers, to an Amtrack unit in Tampa, Florida and served as a cook (the XO there asked me if I could type - nope; if I could drive a tractor - nope; if I could fix a tractor - nope).

As a 64-year old senior, I'm now taking a creative writing course in a senior citizen center here in Austin, Texas and I'm now writing about my boot days. This message board is tops for jogging my fading memory.

Thread Information