Welcome Aboard - Page 11
Create Post
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Aboard

Im new to this site. I left the Corps for a little while but ive done the paperwork and waiting to come back. Should be soon. I miss it!

Quote Originally Posted by iveyusmc View Post
    Im new to this site. I left the Corps for a little while but ive done the paperwork and waiting to come back. Should be soon. I miss it!
    Cause you are new here I'll cut ya a little slack. First, profile up, your profile tells us about you, and yours says you are still in service, you say above you're waiting to get back in. Can't be both out and in at the same time. Second, welcome aboard the best Marine Corps site on the net. We get intense here from time to time, but always remember we are a brotherhood. We don't tolerate Posers. Have fun, come back often, respect the old salts, read the posting rules and fill out your profile. SF

I just joined this site, so I figured that I would stop by and introduce myself.

My name is Justin and served as a Combat Engineer 1371 for 7 1/2 years (2000-2007 - 2 enlistments) I was selected to SSGT right before I got out, but unfortunately didn't get promoted in time. I served 3 tours in Iraq. I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible

Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by j20000 View Post
    I just joined this site, so I figured that I would stop by and introduce myself.

My name is Justin and served as a Combat Engineer 1371 for 7 1/2 years (2000-2007 - 2 enlistments) I was selected to SSGT right before I got out, but unfortunately didn't get promoted in time. I served 3 tours in Iraq. I look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible

Semper Fi!
    Welcome aboard jarhead Have a beer and enjoy. SF

Credits
    Savings

Welcome Aboard

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    Cause you are new here I'll cut ya a little slack. First, profile up, your profile tells us about you, and yours says you are still in service, you say above you're waiting to get back in. Can't be both out and in at the same time. Second, welcome aboard the best Marine Corps site on the net. We get intense here from time to time, but always remember we are a brotherhood. We don't tolerate Posers. Have fun, come back often, respect the old salts, read the posting rules and fill out your profile. SF
    Which is it? In or Out?
    Semper Fi Redman1

Quote Originally Posted by j20000 View Post

Semper Fi!
    Welcome aboard Marine, Semper FI.

The profile is fixed everyone!

Credits
    Savings
    Iveyusmc, Thanks and welcome aboard. It was confusing at first. You have joined a good group of Marines.
    Semper Fi Redman1

Quote Originally Posted by redman1 View Post
    Iveyusmc, Thanks and welcome aboard. It was confusing at first. You have joined a good group of Marines.
    Semper Fi Redman1
    Like Redman said, this site has the best, the meanest, the friendliest, saltiest, and the most caring group of Jarheads, and squids you will ever meet outside of active duty. We get mighty intense sometimes, but we always remember were brothers and sisters all. Semper Fi, and welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    Like Redman said, this site has the best, the meanest, the friendliest, saltiest, and the most caring group of Jarheads, and squids you will ever meet outside of active duty. We get mighty intense sometimes, but we always remember were brothers and sisters all. Semper Fi, and welcome aboard!
    Who said that...who the fark said that.....

Credits
    Savings
    Carry On!
    Semper Fi Redman1

HEY, IVEY....WELCOME!! I'm the only one here that tells the TRUTH!!! Rest of these NUMBNUTS, are ALL POSERS!!! HA! HA! HA! QUESTIONS??? P.M. me, anytime, and I'll lie to you TOO!!!.....SEMPER FI....DOC

[
    ....."Doc Greek UP!!".....

Thank you Gentlemen for the welcome.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Shet,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    HEY, IVEY....WELCOME!! I'm the only one here that tells the TRUTH!!! Rest of these NUMBNUTS, are ALL POSERS!!! HA! HA! HA! QUESTIONS??? P.M. me, anytime, and I'll lie to you TOO!!!.....SEMPER FI....DOC
    We Got Too Many Damm Squids 'Round Here.

Checking in

Hello Fellow Marines!
    I just found this forum and registered.
    I am a former 0331 and I served from '86-'90.
    I was in 2/4 for the first 2 years, then I went to on as an attachment for the Great Lakes Cruise in '89 on the USS. Boulder(LST 1190).
    After that I went over to 3/6 for Just Cause in Panama.

Semper Fi!

Thread Information