Welcome Aboard - Page 12
Create Post
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Aboard

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Iveyusmc, Thanks and welcome aboard. It was confusing at first. You have joined a good group of Marines.
    Semper Fi Redman1

Quote Originally Posted by redman1 View Post
    Iveyusmc, Thanks and welcome aboard. It was confusing at first. You have joined a good group of Marines.
    Semper Fi Redman1
    Like Redman said, this site has the best, the meanest, the friendliest, saltiest, and the most caring group of Jarheads, and squids you will ever meet outside of active duty. We get mighty intense sometimes, but we always remember were brothers and sisters all. Semper Fi, and welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    Like Redman said, this site has the best, the meanest, the friendliest, saltiest, and the most caring group of Jarheads, and squids you will ever meet outside of active duty. We get mighty intense sometimes, but we always remember were brothers and sisters all. Semper Fi, and welcome aboard!
    Who said that...who the fark said that.....

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Carry On!
    Semper Fi Redman1

Credits
    Savings
    HEY, IVEY....WELCOME!! I'm the only one here that tells the TRUTH!!! Rest of these NUMBNUTS, are ALL POSERS!!! HA! HA! HA! QUESTIONS??? P.M. me, anytime, and I'll lie to you TOO!!!.....SEMPER FI....DOC

Thank you Gentlemen for the welcome.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Shet,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by DocGreek View Post
    HEY, IVEY....WELCOME!! I'm the only one here that tells the TRUTH!!! Rest of these NUMBNUTS, are ALL POSERS!!! HA! HA! HA! QUESTIONS??? P.M. me, anytime, and I'll lie to you TOO!!!.....SEMPER FI....DOC
    We Got Too Many Damm Squids 'Round Here.

Checking in

Hello Fellow Marines!
    I just found this forum and registered.
    I am a former 0331 and I served from '86-'90.
    I was in 2/4 for the first 2 years, then I went to on as an attachment for the Great Lakes Cruise in '89 on the USS. Boulder(LST 1190).
    After that I went over to 3/6 for Just Cause in Panama.

Semper Fi!

Thumbs up Just saying hello

Hi everyone.

We do receive the Leatherneck magazine.

I found this site when I was looking for a name for our new male dog. I did a google search for dog names marine. A link sent me to this site. The topic was It's a girl, help me name her. Someone was getting a puppy.

I have 2 marine sons. One has been in for 5 years, he reenlisted in Iraq last year. The other has been in 2 years. His 1st year was boot camp, MCT, and MOS schools. He has just returned from his 1st tour in Iraq.

I also have a retired AF husband.

I guess I am addicted to the Military.

The Marines are awesome.

Semper Fi

We simply Do It Best, just don't forget to capitalize Marine, Semper FI.

Quote Originally Posted by eddieray View Post
    i like the way this place looks. thank you
    Wecome aboard Jarhead! This is the best site on the web. We pizz each other off from time to time, make each other laugh, cry, cuss, and sigh, but one thing remains constant. That is, we are all Marines here, enjoy the site we welcome your input. Pull up a chair, the first ones on me. SF

Checking In

Just wanted to make sure I checked in and introduced myself. Use to post on here way back in the day as sgt0151. Name is GySgt T. I have been in the Corps now for just over 11 years. Currently recruiting the future of the Corps one person at a time. Been stationed in 29 Palms, Portland Oregon, and Hawaii. Well I guess that covers most of it. Semper Fi Marines.

Quote Originally Posted by GySgt0193 View Post
    Just wanted to make sure I checked in and introduced myself. Use to post on here way back in the day as sgt0151. Name is GySgt T. I have been in the Corps now for just over 11 years. Currently recruiting the future of the Corps one person at a time. Been stationed in 29 Palms, Portland Oregon, and Hawaii. Well I guess that covers most of it. Semper Fi Marines.
    Wecome aboard Gunny. Glad to see ya back. Can ya fill out your profile a little better. Would be great to know what ya been up to. Don't be a stranger, and put yer two cents worth in where ever ya want. Thanks for your service. Keep the hard chargers comin. We need all we can get. Semper Fi.

Thanks

Good to be back. I recognize a few names but see A LOT of new ones. Added a little more info. For specific info just PM me and I will let you know.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Welcome aboard Gunny.
    Like MCVET said fill out your profile better so we can get to know you better.
    Put on your Helmet, Flak Jacket, Lock and Load and hang on.
    Sometime we disagree but we all agree that we are Marines.
    Always Faithful
    The best damn site on the net.
    Semper Fi Redman1

Thread Information