Prayers for L/Cpl Maria Lauterbach - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    The ******* needs to have his ****ing neck stretched!!!!!!!!

The PC crowd has taken the punishment out of sentencing!!!! We MUST BE KINDER AND GENTLER - GIVE ME A ****ING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

First of all hang him by his balls till they come off. Then hang the bastid by slowly lifting him off the ground with the rope so he chokes and suffers for a long while. No drop and instantaneous death for him!!!!!

Maybe I am crude but he deserves that and nothing less...

Quote Originally Posted by Camper51
    First of all hang him by his balls till they come off. Then hang the bastid by slowly lifting him off the ground with the rope so he chokes and suffers for a long while. No drop and instantaneous death for him!!!!!

Maybe I am crude but he deserves that and nothing less...

Its no more cruel and crude what he done to that sweet young girl and her unborn baby!!! I can think of alot more deserving and torturous activities for this mutherfvcker!! Let's stick his ass in a hardcore male prison and tell those inmates what he done to his victim and I can guarentee you he'll think he'd been fvcked by a train!! Then they'll string him him up and kill him slow!! I'm all for that!!! Or better yet, let ME get my bare hands on this piece of sh!t!!!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Officials search for 'key suspect' in Marine's death

BY LINDELL KAY
    January 11, 2008 - 3:53PM
    THE DAILY NEWS
    The search is on for Marine Cpl. Cesar Armando Laurean, who investigators say is a key suspect in the death of a 20-year-old pregnant Marine.

Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown announced at a press conference today that he learned this morning that Marine Lance Cpl. Maria Lauterbach, 20, who has been missing since December, is dead.

Lauterbach was about 8 1/2 months pregnant when she disappeared. Brown said he had no information to indicate that the child she was carrying is alive.

He said she is believed to be buried in Onslow County near where she died, and investigators are searching for the body in what is believed to be a shallow grave off Gum Branch Road.

Lauterbach's uncle, Peter Steiner, a psychiatrist who lives in Louisville, Ky., and had been in Jacksonville in the past week looking into his niece's disappearance, said his niece called her uncle's home at least twice a week, because they were very close.

"She was a very beautiful, athletic young lady. She volunteered to join the Marine Corps. She was very committed to the Marines, and she is being portrayed in a way that does not look well. She was petrified; she has been continually intimidated and harassed by people (Marines). She was not protected; she was not well looked after."

Lauterbach had alleged that she had been assaulted by Laurean, and he is "clearly a suspect, a key suspect" in the case, Brown said.

Paul Chiccarelli, special agent in charge of Naval Criminal Investigative Service aboard Camp Lejeune, said the crucial information that brought the turn in the case came through the base, which he said had been very cooperative throughout the investigation.

He said Laurean had not been considered a flight risk, but officials believe he left town about 4 a.m. today. Law enforcement agencies nationwide have been notified to keep an eye out for Lauren.

Laurean is a white male, 21 years old, 5 feet 9 inches tall, with black hair and brown eyes. He weighs about 160 pounds. He drives a black 2004 quad cab Dodge pickup, license plate number TRR 1522.

Onslow County property tax records show that Cesar A. and Christina S. Lauren own a house at 103 Meadow Trail in Jacksonville. The address is near where law enforcement officials are searching for Lauterbach's body.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Marines Grave Apparently Found

By MIKE BAKER, Associated Press Writer 4 minutes ago

JACKSONVILLE, N.C. - Authorities said Friday they believe they found the shallow grave of a pregnant Marine in the back yard of a comrade she accused of rape, along with evidence inside his home that suggested she had been killed.

Investigators are treating the case as a homicide, said Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown. But the prime suspect left a note insisting Lance Cpl. Maria Frances Lauterbach had killed herself, Brown said.
    After some slight digging in a fire pit discovered in the yard of Marine Cpl. Cesar Armando Laurean, detectives found what "appeared to be burnt human remains," Onslow County District Attorney Dewey Hudson said Friday night.
    "We think we have found what will (contain) the skeletal remains of Maria Lauterbach," Hudson said. Authorities placed a tarp and two white tents over the area and planned to begin slowly scraping the earth with garden tools Saturday morning.
    Lauterbach, 20, vanished three weeks ago, days after she talked to military prosecutors about a rape case against Laurean, who remains at large. Authorities said Friday that information from another woman, a former Marine, left them certain that she is dead.
    Before fleeing Jacksonville on Friday, Laurean left a note that said Lauterbach had "come to his residence and cut her (own) throat," Brown said.
    But crime scene investigators found blood stains and obvious signs of that a cleanup had taken place inside the home, Brown said late Friday.
    "Evidence now is showing that what he claimed happened didn't happen," Brown said.
    Authorities learned about the note from Laurean's wife, a person familiar with the investigation told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing. In the note, the person said, Laurean wrote that he had nothing to do with Lauterbach's suicide, but that he had buried her body.
    Laurean's wife Christina is "heartbroken," said her mother, Debbie Sue Shifflet.
    "I feel sorry for the other family," Shifflet said. "It's horrible what they're going through. My heart goes out to them."
    Authorities on foot and all-terrain vehicles searched Laurean's neighborhood near Camp Lejeune on Friday. Megan Melton, who lives nearby, said dozens of vultures had descended on the area in the past few weeks.
    Although the outdoor search was suspended for the night, investigators from the State Bureau of Investigation moved indoors and began a search for blood and other evidence inside his one-story, brown brick ranch home.
    The search continued late Friday for Laurean, a 21-year-old from Clark County, Nev., who had refused to meet with investigators and apparently left the area without telling his lawyers where he was going, the sheriff said.
    Lauterbach met with military prosecutors in December to discuss pursuing rape charges against Laurean, said Kevin Marks, supervisory agent with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service at Camp Lejeune. He said military prosecutors believed they had enough evidence to argue that the case should go to trial.
    In court papers filed this week, prosecutors said the anticipated birth of the baby "might provide evidentiary credence to charges she lodged with military authorities that she was sexually assaulted." Lauterbach reported the rape in April and was due to give birth in mid-February, authorities said.
    In a brief interview with reporters outside the family's home in Vandalia, Ohio, Lauterbach's uncle, Pete Steiner, said the rapist was the father.

Authorities said they were not concerned that Laurean would flee because they had information the pair carried on a "friendly relationship" even after she reported the assault to military authorities. There is no indication Lauterbach asked the military to protect her after she leveled the rape allegations, investigators said.
    Steiner, however, said his niece didn't have any kind of relationship with her attacker, and that Lauterbach had been forced to rent a room off base because of harassment at Camp Lejeune.
    "She was raped," Steiner said. "The Marines, unfortunately, did not protect her, and now she's dead."
    Originally from Dayton, Ohio, Lauterbach was reported missing Dec. 19 by her mother, who last spoke with her daughter on Dec. 14, authorities said. Her cell phone was found Dec. 20 near the main gate at Camp Lejeune, and she missed a Dec. 26 prenatal care appointment.
    Lauterbach was assigned to the 2nd Marine Logistics Group of the II Marine Expeditionary Force, based at Camp Lejeune. She joined the Marines in June 2006, and had not been sent to either Iraq or Afghanistan. Laurean worked in the same unit, where both were personnel clerks.
    Steiner said Lauterbach had four siblings. Worried about the difficulty of raising a child while a single Marine, she had talked with her family about putting the baby up for adoption, he said.
    According to court documents filed this week, Lauterbach's mother told investigators that her daughter was bipolar and had a history of compulsive lying. Steiner said the family wanted to give authorities a fair and accurate impression, and that while Lauterbach tended to stretch the truth in stressful situations, "she was not a compulsive liar."
    "We're all going to miss Maria horribly," Steiner said. "She was a big part of our lives. What I personally hope comes out of this is that victims of sexual assault in the armed services will be taken more seriously and this will be handled differently in the future." ___

I'm beyond pizzed....I honestly don't know what to say here except they need to find that mutherfvcker...and quick, if they want to prosecute him, because I know if I was down there and found him...they'd just have some leftovers to deal with....I'm sure ther are some other Marines who feel the same way!!!

Thanks for the post Chuck...sorry for ranting...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Diddo, Jim.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Good to get it out Jim! If this guy is still local....I'd be hard pressed to turn him over to authorities if I found him on the highway or in the woods.Without a few well placed rounds!

I may be remiss in saying this but I think the next thing after they take care of the crime scene and take care of the girl and baby....that they will find him in his truck after the BOLA......eating metal....the cowards way for this crime!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'm looking forward to the fact that he may be headed to vegas,,,, I could get lucky.

This girl and her family live only about an hour's drive away from me in Vandalia, Ohio.....and I seen on the local news that her family is taking it real hard and I just want to do something for them but they want time to grieve...so I'll give it a week or so before I contact her Mom. Its just really close to home and my own 2 daughters are wondering what happened...GEEZUS!! I'll make it down there to help and for the funeral for sure. Keep you guys posted......man, I just want him caught, that's all.....

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Area stunned by Lauterbach case

KEVIN FORSYTHE
    January 12, 2008 - 12:00AM
    DAILY NEWS STAFF
    Reaction by Jacksonville residents to news of the apparent death of Lance Cpl. Maria F. Lauterbach been has been varied and far ranging.

Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown announced Friday that information received that morning indicated she was dead and buried in Onslow County. Her body had not been found when the search halted for the day about 5 p.m.

While many residents expressed shock about the events of the past week, just as many said they expected Lauterbach to be dead.

"It's really shocking," said Mark Barron of Jacksonville. "It's really surprising to see it on national news, too. It's not every day something like this happens around here."

But for one retired Marine, the death was upsetting.

"To be honest, it ****es me the hell off," Scott Remalia of Jacksonville said. "As a former Marine, you're trained to do battle with the enemy, not other Marines."

Onslow County Commissioner Delma Collins, a former Jacksonville police deputy chief, wasn't caught off guard by today's announcements.

"I can't say I'm shocked," he said. "When we have these missing person cases, I've learned not to be subjective in my thoughts. I just never know what's going to happen," he added.

John Jones of Swansboro had questions about the investigation.

"I suspected from the beginning she was dead," he said. "But, I do have to wonder why it took three weeks to find her."

Cornelius Gorham of New Bern said he thought the coming days will bring even more information about Lauterbach's death.

"I think in the next 48 hours we'll know exactly what happened," he said. "I half thought she was dead and that it would be someone close to her that would have done it."

David Hill of Jacksonville believes there are lessons to be learned from events such as the Lauterbach case.

"All the murders around here are crazy. People need to communicate better with one another and work their problems out without killing each other," he said.

Mark Flowers of Jacksonville, a disc jockey at Tar Heel Opry House, said that when he saw the photos of Lauderbach he recognized her as being an occasional patron of the club. He said that since news broke of Lauterbach's disappearance, he had been glued to the television for updates on the case.

"I can't help believe that bureaucy between the Marine Corps and the Onslow County Sheriff's Department stifled the whole investigation," Flowers said.

The Daily News' Web site has been flooded with comments about Lauterbach's death.

Those wishing to make comments in memory of Lauterbach may do so by going to the Legacy section of the Web site www.jdnews.com.

Remains Found

Yahoo is reporting burned remains found in the back yard.

After some slight digging in a fire pit discovered in the yard of Marine Cpl. Cesar Armando Laurean, detectives found what "appeared to be burnt human remains," Onslow County District Attorney Dewey Hudson said Friday night.

May LCPL Lauterbach reach out from the grave to get the last word for this bastard.

Rest in peace, Marine.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    REMAINS AT SUSPECT'S HOME

LINDELL KAY
    January 12, 2008 - 1:06AM
    DAILY NEWS STAFF
    The suspect in the death of a 20-year-old pregnant Marine was on the run late Friday after leaving a note his wife said he wrote to explain his role in the woman's disappearance.

Law enforcement officials were seeking Marine Cpl. Cesar Armando Laurean, 21, in the death of Lance Cpl. Maria Frances Lauterbach. Laurean was identified by Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown as the man who Lauterbach had named in a rape complaint in April. She was reported missing Dec. 19.

Laurean's note claims that Lauterbach killed herself and he buried her, but Brown expressed disbelief and late Friday night said the Marine should return to defend his claims.

Laurean, 21, is described as a white male, 5 feet 9 inches tall, with black hair and brown eyes. He weighs about 160 pounds. He drives a black 2004 quad cab Dodge pickup, license plate number TRR 1522.

The note left by Laurean triggered a series of events that eventually led investigators to Laurean's residence on Meadow Trail northwest of Jacksonville. As darkness fell Friday, Brown said investigators found burned remains in the back yard and blood in the house and garage.

"I do think this case is going to (have) a bizarre ending, and when I say bizarre, more than just a death and a burial," Brown said late Friday night.

Lauterbach vanished four weeks ago, soon after she talked to military prosecutors about the alleged rape.

Brown was optimistic late Thursday that a witness being flown in from California would provide information that Lauterbach was alive.

Sgt. Daniel Durham, Lauterbach's roommate who had been deployed there on a training assignment, had sent a text message to a friend in Onslow County earlier in the week saying he could not believe how big "this thing" had become, meaning Lauterbach's disappearance. Brown said Durham most likely did not believe Lauterbach was dead.

But at almost the exact time that detectives were talking to Durham at the Sheriff's Department, information came from Camp Lejeune about another witness whose statement "overshadowed anything Durham had to say," Brown said.

Laurean's wife, Christina Laurean, also a Marine, provided a note from Laurean to the Sheriff's Department early Friday that left Brown certain that Lauterbach was dead.

Brown opened a press conference just after noon Friday with the statement, "She is dead, and she is buried."

Brown said he had no reason to believe her unborn baby was alive.

District Attorney Dewey Hudson said Friday night that under North Carolina law, the death of an unborn child cannot result in a murder charge. An infant has to be breathing for a death to be considered a murder.

Crime scene investigators with the Sheriff's Department and the SBI were already at the Meadow Trail house that Onslow County property tax records show is owned jointly by the Laureans while the press conference was being conducted at the Sheriff's Department.

Paul Chiccarelli, special agent in charge of Naval Criminal Investigative Service aboard Camp Lejeune, said the "crucial information that brought the turn in the case came through the base," adding the base had been very cooperative throughout the investigation.

Chiccarelli said Laurean was not taken into custody after Lauterbach reported the alleged rape because there were indications that Lauterbach and Laurean carried on "some sort of friendly relationship" after she filed the complaint against him.

Chiccarelli said Laurean had not been considered a flight risk after Lauterbach disappearance.

Lauterbach's uncle, Peter Steiner, a psychiatrist who lives in Louisville, Ky., and had been in Jacksonville in the past week looking into his niece's disappearance, said his niece called her uncle's home at least twice a week, because they were very close.

"She was a very beautiful, athletic young lady. She volunteered to join the Marine Corps. She was very committed to the Marines, and she is being portrayed in a way that does not look well."

Lauterbach's stepmother, who adopted her, has told a detective her daughter was a compulsive liar.

Steiner, though, said his niece was "petrified."

"She has been continually intimidated and harassed by (Marines). She was not protected; she was not well looked after," Steiner said.

Contact Lindell Kay at lkay@freedomenc.com or 910-544-8534.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Pregnant Marine's Grave Apparently Found

2008-01-12 07:27:46
    By MIKE BAKER Associated Press Writer

JACKSONVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Investigators hoped to find the remains of a pregnant Marine on Saturday by slowly scraping dirt from a shallow grave at the home of a comrade whom she said raped her.
    Authorities said they found evidence inside the house that suggested Lance Cpl. Maria Frances Lauterbach had been killed, even though the prime suspect left a note insisting she committed suicide, Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown said.
    After some slight digging Friday in a fire pit discovered in the yard of Marine Cpl. Cesar Armando Laurean, detectives found what "appeared to be burnt human remains," Onslow County District Attorney Dewey Hudson said.
    "We think we have found what will (contain) the skeletal remains of Maria Lauterbach," Hudson said. Authorities placed a tarp and two white tents over the area and planned to begin slowly scraping the earth with garden tools Saturday.
    Lauterbach, 20, vanished three weeks ago, days after she talked to military prosecutors about a rape case against Laurean, who remains at large. Authorities said information from another woman, a former Marine, left them certain she is dead.
    Before fleeing Jacksonville on Friday, Laurean left a note that said Lauterbach had "come to his residence and cut her (own) throat," Brown said.
    But crime scene investigators found blood stains and obvious signs that a cleanup had taken place inside the home, Brown said.
    "Evidence now is showing that what he claimed happened didn't happen," he said.
    Authorities learned about the note from Laurean's wife, a person familiar with the investigation told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing. In the note, the person said, Laurean wrote that he had nothing to do with Lauterbach's suicide, but that he had buried her body.
    Laurean's wife, Christina, is "heartbroken," said her mother, Debbie Sue Shifflet.
    "I feel sorry for the other family," Shifflet said. "It's horrible what they're going through. My heart goes out to them."
    Authorities on foot and all-terrain vehicles searched Laurean's neighborhood near Camp Lejeune on Friday. Although the outdoor search was suspended for the night, investigators moved indoors and began a search for blood and other evidence inside his one-story, brown brick ranch home.
    The search continued for Laurean, 21, of Clark County, Nev., who had refused to meet with investigators and apparently left the area without telling his lawyers where he was going, the sheriff said.
    Lauterbach met with military prosecutors in December to discuss pursuing rape charges against Laurean, said Kevin Marks, supervisory agent with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service at Camp Lejeune. He said military prosecutors believed they had enough evidence to argue that the case should go to trial.
    In court papers filed this week, prosecutors said the anticipated birth of the baby "might provide evidentiary credence to charges she lodged with military authorities that she was sexually assaulted." Lauterbach reported the rape in April and was due to give birth in mid-February, authorities said.
    In a brief interview with reporters outside the family's home in Vandalia, Ohio, Lauterbach's uncle, Pete Steiner, said the rapist was the father.
    Authorities said they were not concerned that Laurean would flee because they had information the pair carried on a "friendly relationship" even after she reported the assault to military authorities. There is no indication Lauterbach asked the military to protect her after she leveled the rape allegations, investigators said.
    Steiner, however, said his niece didn't have any kind of relationship with her attacker, and that Lauterbach had been forced to rent a room off base because of harassment at Camp Lejeune.
    "She was raped," Steiner said. "The Marines, unfortunately, did not protect her, and now she's dead."
    Originally from Dayton, Ohio, Lauterbach was reported missing Dec. 19 by her mother, who last spoke with her daughter on Dec. 14, authorities said. Her cell phone was found Dec. 20 near the main gate at Camp Lejeune, and she missed a Dec. 26 prenatal care appointment.
    Lauterbach was assigned to the 2nd Marine Logistics Group of the II Marine Expeditionary Force, based at Camp Lejeune. She joined the Marines in June 2006, and had not been sent to either Iraq or Afghanistan. Laurean worked in the same unit, where both were personnel clerks.

Thread Information