new to marine life - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by thewookie
    Hi Nicole, my name is Jody how are you? Is your husband on deployment?
    that is so wrong on many different levels. Funny but wrong

Hello my name is Brandy, I am new to the site. I have a question in hopes that someone on here could help me out or give me some kind of advice. My husband just graduated Mct and is on RA right now but he leaves Jan 10th for his Mos school, now when he joined they told him that I would be able to move down there with him (its 12 hours away) since the school is a year long, but they already made reservations for him to go down there on the 10th, without me. Does anyone know when I will be able to go down there and be with him or how long it will be? Ive heard it takes a while to get classes started but I am hoping to get moved down there and settled in.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Marine7wife

Please fill out your profile. You will find that you will get responses much quicker that way. Until that time wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by thewookie
    Hi Nicole, my name is Jody how are you? Is your husband on deployment?
    wow....really that is classic

Hi Brandy,

Welcome to the Marine Corps. I don't know if I can help you out or not. I didn't go with my husband when he went to his MOS school. His school was only a few months, but then he got orders to Japan. I was supposed to with him, (but I got pregnant on my honeymoon and I was high risk). He ended up just spending a year there and then got orders somewhere else. If I was you, I'd wait the year out while he's in school, then move when he's done. But that's me, what's his MOS?

Tina

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome to the fam. I'm a Marine myself and I love being married b/c ...no more field days!! haha j/k.

The Wook, too much, lol.

Marine Spouse Free Member clara hill's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    hi i am clara and i am new to the Marine life and i just got married two weeks ago and i was wondering .... when my husband get's his duty station can i be allowed to get a job on base when he is based .......???

sorry i know this is probley a dump ? but i dont know how to find out unless i ask .....

Quote Originally Posted by clara hill View Post
    hi i am clara and i am new to the Marine life and i just got married two weeks ago and i was wondering .... when my husband get's his duty station can i be allowed to get a job on base when he is based .......???

sorry i know this is probley a dump ? but i dont know how to find out unless i ask .....
    yea it mite bee a dump anser, hohwever you mite be allowed job to get when bassed he gets......!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clara hill View Post

This thread hasn't been posted in in over a year and a half.
    Any reason why you couldn't start your own thread? And please, how about using "proper spelling and proper sentence structure." Maybe you'll get the answers you need when you use "proper spelling and proper sentence structure." Either use the spell check on your computer or use a dictionary.

Marine Spouse Free Member JarWife4Life's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mincj View Post
    Welcome to the fam. I'm a Marine myself and I love being married b/c ...no more field days!! haha j/k.
    Speaking of field days. I remember once when my husband was stationed in 29 Palms he got called up to the barracks. He didnt understand why, but once he got there they told him that he had to help clean rooms. Lets just say he was not happy about that. He, in a tactful way, said that he didnt live in the barracks and doesnt understand why he has to clean other people's messes. He asked if people were going to come clean our house while i took a load off. So they decided that he would just watch over and make sure people were cleaning up...

Thread Information