Any questions ladies? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If the guy can't look for an answer himself and sends a girlfriend that isn't capable of reading the rules, I'd say his chances are slim at best.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    If the guy can't look for an answer himself and sends a girlfriend that isn't capable of reading the rules, I'd say his chances are slim at best.
    LMAO!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bgsuwoody
    Man what a high acclaim she has...man I leave for a while and my post gets taken lol.
    Woody, you were a well motivated Poolee, Recruit and now Marine, But you didn't break your hip and finish the crucible, then hike 2 miles of the hump home before being ordered to medical! Sorry if I offended you but I place my respect where it belongs!

Semper Fi

Dave

Angry

ACTUALLY I'M SORRY FOR NOT KNOWING ALL THIS STUFF BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION MY BOYFRIEND DOESN'T KNOW THAT I'M DOING THIS. I REALLY JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHETHER HE COULD JOIN BECAUSE HE IS TO SCARED TO ACTUALLY KNOW THE TRUTH, BUT I REALLY WANTED TO KNOW BECAUSE, I ADMIT, I'M IGNORANT! NOT COMPLETELY, BUT I DON'T KNOW ENOUGH TO COME YOUR STANDARDS. PEOPLE THAT CRIITICIZE ME OR HIM IS JUST MESSED UP. JUST KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF IF THEY ARE NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR. [SEMPER FI] ALWAYS FAITHFUL, NOT ALWAYS REDICULOUS

"PEOPLE THAT CRIITICIZE ME OR HIM IS JUST MESSED UP. JUST KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF IF THEY ARE NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR."

Hmmm...first, there is no need to shout. Second, simple ignorance is allowed to a point.

However, what is NOT allowed 'round these here parts, young miss, is coming here telling us, Marines, what we *may* or *may not* do. Wrong answer, skippy.

If your b/f doesn't have the 'nads to find out on his own, then tough patooties for him. Like some of us mentioned, perhaps YOU'd be a better candidate, anyway. You certainly seem to have the stones for it.

Life ain't fair, and if you can't take getting batted around a bit over the internet, then, well, I think you will have a rough way to go.

My suggestion is that you backtrack on this real fast, because fire will soon be brought down on your position, and likely you will be worse the wear because of it.

Have the best day ever!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ryannwhits
    JUST KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF IF THEY ARE NOT WHAT I WANT TO HEAR.
    Well then sweetie, you may want to tell us what it is that you WANT TO HEAR because none of us are freakin' mind readers and we won't know the answer you're looking for.

And, I would advise you to read the rules of this site - it's not nice to talk to Marines that way seeing as to how you aren't one.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryannwhits
    i have question that prolly doesn't concern you at all..but id like you to answer.. i know i don't know you and idk how this site works but i need to find something out.....
    Is he going to Step Up or No? We are Marines. A hard mean bunch that tell you like we see it. No sugar coated hand holding.

Question

Ok...well.... Ryann [being me] was in a bad mood mister patooties. I apologize. Sorry I don't have proper english,pronunciation, or any of that stuff. My boyfriend has the "'nads" He was in Marine Cadets[i think thats what its called] for 2 years. People told him he wasn't going to be able to do it. His Captain/Lieutenant[something along those lines] told him he could. Another "main person" in the Marines bootcamp, told him he couldn't. I think he allready knew what he was in for. I didn't know what he was in for and what not. Don't yell at me please. I'm slowly finding my way around things. I am ignorant, and whether or not thats accepted, than I don't know what to tell you. This is what I know, and this is what I don't know. I just came here to find answers and different opinions from respectable people. Not to be rude but, I would think a great Marine would be respectable no matter what situation he/she is in. I thought they were taught that way. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know much. But instead of saying miss don't yell or get your pannies in a bunch, you just "argued" back. I'm not being mad or anything, I was just trying to get a point across. If thats too much for you, then I'll leave. It will bother me because, I don't like when people don't like/respect me. So please accept my appology. I have a short temper, and a very argumentative mind.

--Ryann<--- with two "n"s :]

Ryann:

You do not need to leave. Marines are an argumentative, fiesty, hard headed and ill tempered lot much of the time, and that's with each other~! We give no slack to one another, so please don't expect, as a non Marine, to come in here and have us fall all over ourselves gushing gratitude that you graced us with your mighty presence. Not gonna happen. You are treading in the company of warriors poets here, and I suggest that you take that for what it's worth.

If you come here looking for a furball (that's a fight), then you've come to the right place. If you want to learn something afterwards, then this is also the right place. However, this is NOT myspace, facebook, or militarydotcom, and you WILL, as the old Spartan rule says, be held accountable for your words. That means fire will be brought down on your position if we believe it's deserved. That also means you could be booted from the site if it's deserved. (The mods have no problem booting Marines who violate the rules...those who haven't earned the title get far less leeway).

The Marines here have all earned the right to speak their minds, and 'blunt is in'. If you don't like what you hear, then either don't ask the question, or 'man up' and deal with it.

Proper English, punctuation, and "all that stuff" is required on this site, for a number of reasons. The first of which is simply because the mods (who own this site) say so. The second is because we are taught as Marines to be the absolute best in whatever it is we do, and that includes our writing skills. Third, lack of proper English is looked at by some as a lack of discipline and attention to detail, something else Marines are famous for. That's just the way it is. Expect to be corrected, because when you are corrected, you (hopefully) won't make the same mistake again, and you'll be a better writer overall because of it.

Unless your b/f is a Marine, neither you, nor he, knows if he can 'take it'. He might well have been in the Young Marines, NJROTC, Boy Scouts, or the Campfire girls, but until he earns the title "Marine" himself, then it's largely a summer camp type enviorment that makes every attempt to pass EVERYone who walks in the door as long as they show up. In the Marine Corps, just showing up doesn't cut it. It's all just fiddlin around until he walks across the grinder with an Eagle Globe and Anchor on his collar.

To end this rant, stay or go, it's still a free country. But follow the site rules, show respect to those who have EARNED it by their service, and pay attention to what they are trying to tell you. You wanna hang out with us, you play by OUR rules, not yours. It's as simple as that.

uhh...not to be "off topic" or anything :P ,but WELCOME BACK TOOKS!!!

your story was truly motivating to all us poolees,i leave for MCRDPI in 3 days (7th) and will remember that if tooks can do it with a busted leg for 2 miles,why the hell am i complaining?!

Thread Information