Any questions ladies?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any questions ladies?

I just got out of boot camp in November and I would be happy to answer any questions that the female poolees have about boot. I'll take questions from any poolees though.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OK poolees, LISTEN UP! This girl here could teach some of you softies out there a thing or two about DETERMINATION!

Congratulations Marine - glad to see you back online.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    All you Female poolees listen and listen hard when this Female Marine speaks! She is the most motivated Marine I have ever had the pleasure of knowing! SO ask her your questions, all you female poolees! I don't think any of you can stump this fine Marine!

Semper Fi

Dave

I don't have any questions yet... but my goodness! It's good to see you back on here! You're one tough Marine

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Hey, Tooks. Good to see you back. How's the leg?

Quote Originally Posted by Tooks
    I just got out of boot camp in November and I would be happy to answer any questions that the female poolees have about boot. I'll take questions from any poolees though.
    CONGRATS MARINE!!! ...AND GREAT JOB ON GIVING BACK...YOU'LL DO GREAT THINGS AND GO FAR IN THE MARINE CORPS!!!

Welcome home Marine. You are a bad ass with a rifle.

One question...how did you get soooooo awesome?

i have question that prolly doesn't concern you at all..but id like you to answer.. i know i don't know you and idk how this site works but i need to find something out.....

my boyfriend is a sophmore at emmet o'brien vo. tech school in Connecticut..the one thing he wants in the world is to be a Marine. He comes to all the standards he is supposed to and he is very well in shape...hiis passion is the marines..his room is full of action figures and flags and everything towards america and the marines.. he has always wanted to be a marine ever since he was young...

>>>at the age of 7 he was diagnosed with osteoarthritis[form of arthritis] he is really not sure if he will be able to join the marines.. he doubts it very much..he has finally realized what the arthritis is doing to him..he doesn't think at all that he has a chance to join the marines...he actually wants to be an infantryman..do you think he will be able to be in this field of the marines..idk much about it but it would be nice if someone could answer my question..

can someone with arthritis join the marines?

Where does he have it, i don't know if he is completely DQ'ed from it but say if its in his knees you think he is going to be able to hump 30 miles with full pack and gear?

Quote Originally Posted by ryannwhits
    can someone with arthritis join the marines?
    you should ask chili

yea actually he would be able to,he does have it in his knees but that doesn't stop him.

Ok..the grammar police have arrived......

Please use proper grammar. Punctuation, capitalization, etc. It's one of the site rules.

As to your question, he needs to go talk to a recruiter, who can give him the straight scoop on this.

Good luck on your time in the Marines.

Quote Originally Posted by davblay
    All you Female poolees listen and listen hard when this Female Marine speaks! She is the most motivated Marine I have ever had the pleasure of knowing! SO ask her your questions, all you female poolees! I don't think any of you can stump this fine Marine!

Semper Fi

Dave
    Man what a high acclaim she has...man I leave for a while and my post gets taken lol. Good luck Tooks with everything and please ask her and all of us new Marines the questions you need answered. Though our time of late (at least for me) is limited I will do what I can.

Tooks! welcome home!

Thread Information