Fat Bodies wanted!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fat Bodies wanted!

Sounds like a cheap pick up line, no?

Looking to find several people or poolee wannabes that are motivated to lose weight in some friendly competition with other people in the same situation.

If you have 50+ or more that you want...um....HAVE...to lose to get in the Corps and are interested in some friendly competition please send me a PM and I will give you details and you can see if you are interested.

If you are looking to lose less than 50# then keep your spirits up and keep working on it....you will make it!
    For everyone else, just keep on being perfect and disregard

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Outstanding idea - bump

Jim

Last Christmas Day I weighed 245 lbs. Today, I'm at 157. I ran a 5k Nov 4 in 22:08 2nd in age group 12th out of 64 {age group 40-44 I'm 43. It starts with your heart then your head to your body. Good luck to all!

I should get in on this. My large behind is in pretty good shape but way too much fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonardLawrence
    For everyone else, just keep on being perfect and disregard
    It's cruel hard freakin work pard! Man takes a two week vacation and turns into a fish, an injury or sickness and he atrophy's into a glob of velveeta. A struggle to recondition. Thank pops and grandpops for the work ethic to man up. You poolees got it?

--->Dave

"wanna be Poolie up for the Challenge"

Hey,
    Im Jordan Moore! Im 19 years old, and ever since my Uncle came back from Desert Storm and paraded around family reunions and such in his Camies and Dress Blues, Ive always wanted to be a Marine! But I have one big draw back, FAT!!!! I have a slight problem, well not really problem, more of an excuse,I LOVE TO EAT! Last year I was down to 295lbs, and then my mom died! The doctors say in a way I took out my anger and depression on eating! But I got over it now, and I am trying to move on! But I just cant find the right work out! Ive tried working out with REcruiters, but it seems like Every time I get a recruiter thats hardcore enough to help me, and push me! He gets shipped off! So Now Im coming to you for your friendly competition! I will do anything I need to, to get in the Beloved Corps!! Ive worked 2 or 3 jobs around here and been disrespected TOO MUCH!! and I know the Corps will not only get me out of here, but by stepping up, becoming and Marine and earning that Title I will also earn respect! So Lemme know what I need to do, and I will be waiting!! Thanks

Jordan Moore "AKA Fatbody"

Oh by the way I forgot to mention that now I weigh in at about 322lbs! Just so you know! Thanks
    Jordan Moore

You have to want it, but if you do- you can get there.

It isn't a matter of finding the right workout. Everybody's body works the same. If you eat properly and exercise, the fat will go away. Read through this thread and you'll have all the tools you need. Then it is just a matter of doing what needs to be done.

Count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by ArielsMarine
    Oh by the way I forgot to mention that now I weigh in at about 322lbs! Just so you know! Thanks
    Jordan Moore
    Oh ok i got this really cool site you need to go to an check out some of the workouts. Our recruiters make us do these pt exercises at our poolee functions... www.crossfit.com they work trust me...and start competing with other poolees that will keep you goin an motivated and it will be fun . good luck!

Crossfit is WICKED stuff. We do it, and it has been phased into recruit training. Its awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeThomas08
    Crossfit is WICKED stuff. We do it, and it has been phased into recruit training. Its awesome.
    Yea it is some pretty wicked stuff! hell I love it! it will definatly put a spell on your ass if you stick to it !

Google "Brand X martial arts" and go to their discussion forum to get scaled versions of the WOD. Join the forum and ask any questions you need answered. The people there are really friendly.

I have been doing crossfit for years. It is great stuff. But, as a beginner some of the stuff will be out of reach for you. If you get discouraged easily it may be better to look for something else.

I don't know anything about brand x martial arts or their WOD, but it looks like something worth looking in to further. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArielsMarine
    Jordan Moore
    Jordan you and other XXL's should consider getting a complete physical and advice from a professional as to what kind of training you should initially engage in. After awhile you'll know better how to freestyle it and what your capable of, what works and what doesn't. What works for Joe Public half your weight, could present lasting problems for somebody with your mass.

--->Dave

Thread Information