Woohoo! I Did It!
Create Post

Woohoo! I Did It!

as some of you may know i am a GED graduate and I attended college this semster for my 2nd semester to get my remaining 9 credits to go to bootcamp,i now have 15 college credits and am leaving for P.I january 7th!! i actually lucked out because the 2 classes i wasn't doing as well in BOTH instructors where former Marines! (no handouts from these guys though) they both took there own personal time to tutor me and i took the finals and passed both classes with a B and C+

im excited/nervous..but ready to go! see you other poolees on the island.

Outstanding. After you're through the training pipeline, continue with your studies.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Congratulations!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    HAHAHAHAHA,,, Instructors were Marines. LMAO. Education is wonderful.......

Congrats man! I envy you right now. I too, need to get this done because of a GED. I was thinking about enrolling into a adult high school diploma program (ADP). I don't need very many credits to get a diploma and a recruiter told me today that it will make me a tier 1.

Good luck on the island and keep up the hard work

Congrats!

Watch out for the gators and good luck.

Woohoo! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie
    HAHAHAHAHA,,, Instructors were Marines. LMAO. Education is wonderful.......

Funny story that relates here:

After retiring as a Marne, I became a cop and as time went on, I taught in the local academy. I came in and in the guy in the first row was a recently retired Master Sergeant who looked up at me and said, " Captain, are we gonna have a better relationship this time?" Ha Ha I was his Senior Drill Instructor.

A couple years later the class was waiting for things to begin and a student, another retired Master Sergeant, heard my voice in the outside passageway and told me later, he said to himself, "Oh my God!"

A nice guy like me.

S/F
    Finger

LOL..that's a motivating sea story, First Sergeant.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Our SNCOs bring to the CivDiv that they KNOW how to train people. Worth every dime to any organization.

Thread Information