What else can I do?
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What else can I do?

I'm looking to joining the Marines. I've been setting my mind on training for this for a long time. My dad and I do weight training together, I've been on the swim team at my high school now for 3 years, and do track as well. I also love to bike, I've rode across Wisconsin in 5 days twice and Colorado in 7 days. I do push-ups and sit-ups when I wake up and before I go to bed the only thing I know I need to work on is my pull-ups. I'm 16 but only 5'7'' so I'm kinda short for my age so I am trying my best to compare to some of the bigger guys.

So if you have any advice I would really appreciate it thank you!!

Well you seem to be physically fit. You can never be fully mentally prepared. Just keep doing what your doing. Once you sign that contract at MEPS, waiting becomes the worst part. I want to leave tommorow, but I gotta wait till june.

Well train for another year...cause your to young to join... Oh yea and your name... your goin to wish you wouldn't have put USMC...

That quote in your sig is pretty questionable too.

O crap what are they going to do to me lol. Should change that??

It's just that those are some of my favorite quotes out of the books my dad had from when he was in the Corps. If you feel better if I change it I dont mind?

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Mike7691
    O crap what are they going to do to me lol. Should change that??
    Um.. to late on the name... and um if i were you i would ditch the first quote on my signature... cause you don't rank that yet... other then that and a little bit of bragging... your good!

Quote Originally Posted by kelley26
    Um.. to late on the name... and um if i were you i would ditch the first quote on my signature... cause you don't rank that yet... other then that and a little bit of bragging... your good!
    Well thanks for the advice kelley. Appreciate it.

No problem anytime ! I'm just trying to save your ass from the Marines.

Good advice, Kelly.

Wannabee, I'd advise you change that moniker. Talk to the mods about that. You don't rate that "USMC" until you EARN it.

What are 'they' going to do to you? For starters, call in a fire mission on your little wannabee azz. Ban you from the site. Contact your recruiter if you have one yet and have him/her smoke your butt.

There are ALL sorts of things 'they' can do.

Shot out....

This is USMC Mike7691 I changed my username so there's no more complaining.

You never know who's lurking,young pup!... some of us,can stop your career before it even starts....so watch how you represent yourself...in other words,you can defeat yourself!!

Quote Originally Posted by Helland
    You might what to choose your words better. Complaining is something brats do when they're throwing a fit. So unless your calling the Marines and Poolees brats, I'd change ur words up. I'd suggest, "...so there's no more problems."

And, I don't mean to sound like I'm talking down to you, if that is the way it sounds, just some suggestions. Us devil pups got to watch eachothers' butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Helland
    Maybe one day when you've acually earned the title Marine, you might understand.....Marines don't complain,they follow orders, maybe you should just shut your suck...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Some of us around here love whipping puppies, But your doing OK, Son. I'll try not to complain and be whiney old Marine.;>
    and Buckeye,,,, Lets see what he has, afore we throw him to the hogs. Wadda ya say?

As fun as that sounds , maybe we should give him a break...he needs to rest before he finds out just what we can do... young pup has a nack for sticking his foot into his mouth...He's young and dumb!!!

Thread Information