Drill Instructor Andy Beavers
Create Post

Drill Instructor Andy Beavers

Any of you younger Devil Dogs have Beavers at San Diego around 2000-2004? He was one of my boots who turned out. He made Gunny (in 8 years!), went MCEP and is now a butter bar. If you had him, give me some dirt and stories about him.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Went to PI in 1973 and never seen any beavers,until I went on leave!

Good one. I saw lots of beavers at PI. My platoon caught chow hall duty at 4th Batallion!

I saw "the beaver" during ITR. He was a devel pup at that time. Also saw the kid that played Dennis the Mennis. Can't remember where or when. He was a Vietnam Vet.

Heavy Gunner, is the Gunny Beavers you are talking about do MECEP at Ole Miss, here is a picutre of him 3/4 down the page recieveing a promotion http://www.olemiss.edu/depts/naval_s.../pictures.html

Quote Originally Posted by aviator101
    Heavy Gunner, is the Gunny Beavers you are talking about do MECEP at Ole Miss, here is a picutre of him 3/4 down the page recieveing a promotion http://www.olemiss.edu/depts/naval_s.../pictures.html
    That's him. Thanks aviator. Do you know him?

No sir, but I did make a visit down to Ole Miss and stopped by the NROTC unit (applied for Marine-Option scholly) and I was introduced to him. If you want some beef on him you can message a couple of guys on facebook currently in the NROTC unit this year. If you have a facebook and want their names to prsonally message them I will give them to you, or if you want me to message them I will be more than happy to do so.

Thanks for the response. I don't want to bother the cadets. I am what curious about what experiences some Marines had with him as their DI. I am wondering what MOS he got into. Last he told me, he wanted to fly.

If I remember correctly that is what he mentioned to me as well, well I hope you find out some more information on him in his DI daya

I am alive and well.......and no I didnt get aviation.....they want you under 30 to fly.

B

Troo
    He makes his presence known. What about it, Butter Bar? When did you say you go to Quantico?
    Kip Philoon is a civilian again. He has no idea what is next for him, Same old stuff.
    Hey, what ever happenned to Earwood? Did he get caught?
    Another name for you. Have you had any contact with Jeff Ellis?

Earchuckles, wow no idea, havent given him much thought lately......however, i have wondered what happened to him. no i heavent heard from jeff ellis in years....no clue.

Later

Thread Information