Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Fractured Christmas Songs.....
12-16-07, 04:43 PM #1Phantom BlooperGuest Free Member
Fractured Christmas Songs.....
You may have the first three on the house. Now, you have to figure out the titles of the rest of these seasonal songs, or portion thereof, in "politically correct" disguises:
Note: Some answers are used more than once.
1. The apartment of two psychiatrists. = Nutcracker Suite
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist. = Little Drummer Boy
3. Decorate the entry-ways. = Deck the Halls
4. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
5. A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
6. Present me naught but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide.
7. The smogless bewitching hour arrived.
8. Exuberation to this orb.
9. 288 Yuletide hours.
10. Do you percieve the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs?
11. The red-suited pa is due in this burg.
12. Stepping on the pad cover.
13. Uncouth dolt has his beezer in the booze and thinks he is a Dark
14. Far back in a hay bin.
15. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
16. The exiguous hamlet south of the Holy City.
17. Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
18. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
19. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck.
20. As the guardians of little woolly animals protected their charges in the shadows of the Earth.
21. Frozen precipitation commence.
22. Monarchial triad.
23. Oh, member of the round table with missing areas.
24. Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres.
25. Vehicular homicide was committed on Dad's mom by a precipitous darling.
26. Wanted in December: top forward incisors.
27. We are Long, Lear and Cole.
28. Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element.
29. Oh small Israel urban center.
30. Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your yuletide season.
31. Parent was observed osculating an unshaven red-coated teamster.
32. May the Deity bestow and absence of fatigue to mild male humans.
33. Natal celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as a hallucinatory phenomenon for me.
34. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
35. Tranquility upon the terrestrial sphere.
36. Have hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)