Third time's the charm - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GAH... I'm so glad you get to leave now... FINALLY... ... I know you will do good... you will make me jealous (as well as more motovated too) when you come back a Marine

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Remember this, you've been through too much to go down there and quit!

Kick ass Holly. You've set one hell of an example in the chats. I look forward to calling you Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing
    Remember this, you've been through too much to go down there and quit!
    Hahah I definitely have, more than most have when they were going through this I bet! Thank you for the encouragement and the motivation throughout it all

Quote Originally Posted by Justin493
    Kick ass Holly. You've set one hell of an example in the chats. I look forward to calling you Marine.
    I've tried to do my best on the chats LOL. I look forward to hopefully being called "Marine"! And thank you to you too for all of the moto and encouragement you have provided - I greatly appreciate it

Good luck Holly, go get 'em! For a little while it was starting to look like you too were going to be a career poolee. Thank goodness you finally get to go, see you in three months!

Well everyone, the time has come. I am about to leave, just waiting on the Corporal to get up here, which, oddly enough, he JUST pulled into the driveway. So, hopefully I will see you all later in 13 weeks with that EGA! Thank you ALL for your support!

Quote Originally Posted by RockSteady85
    Well everyone, the time has come. I am about to leave, just waiting on the Corporal to get up here, which, oddly enough, he JUST pulled into the driveway. So, hopefully I will see you all later in 13 weeks with that EGA! Thank you ALL for your support!
    Good luck hun! I'm thinking about you! Have a good one.

Thread Information