Stand by- The scuttlebutt is wrong!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stand by- The scuttlebutt is wrong!

Some folks been told I'm 60 some years old and my Ol Lady's name is Pat. Sorry to disappoint ya darlins, I'm 44, and my Ol Lady is Catherine! (Don't call her that, or she'll think she's in trouble!) I call her Cathy or "Ol' Lady". ( notice the caps!) Another Vet has a web site for his family. I don't have time, even if I had the skills, which I don't; or the money, which I don't. I spend most of my free time on this site, notice the number of posts since the site came back up, plus the time in the chat. Plus the time involved with other folks around here, which I greatly enjoy! Hey, where'd the banana come from? Anyway, I spent July of 1976 til 10 November of 1983 in the Marine Corps. I blew out my knees, or I'd still be there. I had two MOS's 6152/6153 and held the original 6055 MOS prior to that. I was born 29 August 1957 to James and Karen, and spent the first years of my life on Air Foce bases around the country, mostly in the west and midwest. I only have two children and two grand children. I figure on reaching 60, but not for a few years yet. Ya need more info or an ear to bend for whatever reason, I'm here for ya, PM me or e-mail me and we'll figure something out. OOOOfrigginRAH! MARINE CORPS !!!!enuff said, and ya know enuff not to believe scuttlebutt to begin with! What's the matter with ya anyway! How cute . a rabbit...where's a ****in rock?

LMAO

Too funny bro! Whats wrong you don't like the rabbit?
    Or the Banana? How about the alien? :alien: Hey that ones looks like Cas...LOL

SF,
    Jerry

Hey Bones

6153 CH46 Hyd Dude.

You're the guy with all of the freon corsing through your veins. LMAO

Too many sminly faces to choose from over here.....I'm so confused:tired:

Looks like a lot of fun over this side.

See you around

Semper Fi!

Chenedog

HEY CHENEY DAWG!

Good to see ya, phrog man. It's not a bad place to hang, bro. Not bad at all. ( Freeeeooooon.....drool....)

Registered User Free Member Barndog's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    See? Bones has a couple months on me - 19 Nov 57 (same age for you math wizards) 6114/6125/6046 (UH-1-AH-1 Maint Admin/Analysis - Technical Publications)
    Bone, you dont need no stinkin rock.... you got me. Hop on these decreped shoulders (they large, they hurt, but I bet I can still carry yer ass).
    I'll shoot the rabbit, and we'll make stew. Cajun rabbit stew anyone? LOL Someone bring the beer.

Semper FI

Barndog

Registered User Free Member gemntx's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Talking It's good to see...

you hard charging Marines that kept the likes of me and others in the air. I'm just a broken down Phrog driver (with a little 53 & H1 experience) from the East Coast. Thanks for all of your long hours and hard thankless work in providing us with strong safe aircraft (which we usually brought back broke).

Call me when we have a sign off.

Glenn

Attached Images Attached Images

We Got A Lot In Common Warren

Yes We Do.

I've got a year or so on you but I look to be in my Mid - 30's..... so I'm told.

I was also an Air Force Brat for some years until retiring in the "Lone Star" state.

Your shoulders get too tired I'll take the load Bro.

Glad you here. Even more happy we're friends.

Yak with ya soon.

Uhhhhh Ohhhhhh. Hey look Warren, LL caught something.

Credits
    Savings

Damn You be old!!

Just kidding Bones!!
    So Jerry, what was that you were saying about me?

I'll get that pesky rabbit for you, Bro

LadyLeatherneck
    Guest Free Member

Talking Old Fart!

Wrbones I totally apologize for thinking you were around
    60 years old. I just assumed. Don't ask me why? I just
    did..LOL! I guess I saw the "bones" and just thought
    "old fart"..LMAO!! It's going to take me some time to
    knock off those 20 years I had added on you but I'll
    get use to it. I'll take you out of the old fart category
    where I got my Big Bro Roger at You actually MIGHT
    be just young enough to date now..ROTFLMAO!!!

Cool Hey Lil Sis

I Resent That.........LMAO........

I'm Proud to be an Old Fart....

but still young at Heart.........

So now I know who started that rumor on Bones....LOL

Sempers,

Roger

Credits
    Savings

OLD

Don't knock on the Old Farts, Pay back is HELL LMAO

Apology accepted, but not needed!

LL, darlin, you weren't the only one, dear. Heard it from two or three others, also. Just making sure y'all weren't classifying me as dangerous just yet! . One thing ya learn over the years is that old farts are dangerous! LOL They don't have time or energy to screw around with ya! They'll take ya out inna heart beat if ya ain't careful! ( That's a nod to the old farts, just ta keep 'em offa my back!) Hay, shaffer, if ya'd had Bugs Bunny in there, I wouldn't minded! LOL. A cute little rabbit surprised the **** outta me! LMAO. ( Where's that rock, now....) Hey, Major> You keep coming up with stuff I haven't heard in years." Call me when ya have a sign-off!" LMAO. When I worked Maintenance Control, there was no waiitin'. That bird'd be ready for ya! Unless ya brought it back with 15 or more VIDS/MAFS! Then ya got that same bird every time. You gonna down it fer crap, you gonna fly it every time! LOL.

Registered User Free Member Barrio_rat's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

OLD FART

LOL.. Old Fart.. well, if nothing else, he's an Old Fart in training! He may not be 60 but he sure acts like it! Just 'cause he's older don't make him wiser. I still think he keeps a dictionary, encyclopedia and a thesauras next to him while in chat and when making his posts.

Don't worry bones, I'm not too far behind you (you went in when I was 10 years old), I've been practicing to be a Dirty Old Man since I was 15 and I know what the knees can do to ya.

SF my friend.

The following picture is one that someone from the great state of South Dakota sent me of wrbones cleaning his driveway. For those interested in his services, he does charge by the minute. It gets cold out there!

Registered User Free Member Barrio_rat's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

Another one....

Another picture I have found of wrbones.. This time he's enjoying the summer in his pool. He usually keeps it out back but will sometimes move it around and let the neighbor kids enjoy it too.

Keep up the good work bones!

Thread Information