Picture Size
Create Post

Thread: Picture Size

Picture Size

I Understand that I cant take Pictures to Recruit Training, however what size should they be? only wallet? I have looked and can't find a definitive answer. Thank you for your time.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    You can't take 8"X10" glossys....but I believe you can have them mailed to you...wallet or 3"X ? after you get an address.I am not sure if they let you have wallet size or not in receiving....New Marines? There is a thread by drillinginstructor in the Poolee Forum about what you can and can't take to MCRD's. If you do get pictures make sure they are clear and precise...hopefullly close ups to go on the hawg board!

Thank you SSGT. I have found that thread.

You can take anything you can fit in your wallet, cause nobody is going to search it. And yes, later you can have more/bigger pics mailed to you.

I never understood the people that thought they needed 20 pictures in their foot locker. We had a "hog board" where people put up pictures of the girlfriends/wives so I had my girlfriend send a picture of her in a swimming suit, and that was good for me. I don't know why I would have wanted a foot locker full of them.

Thread Information