Signature Imaging Service - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: I'd Like To Reiterate...

Thanks to USMC0311 for rearing him right, seems to have the same values in him that I hope to instill in my children before society gets ahold of 'em.

Thanks for the compliment Ron. You have the right idea about society Marine.. The values instilled by the Corps are the best values a person could aquire. It will always be my duty to uphold the Traditions and Values of our Beloved Corps.
    Only taught the man what I believe in. Willie is a self-movated person he is and was always ready and willing to experience life. the man is confident and strong. I am blessed to have such a wonderful son and to have the Brotherhood of the Corps.
    thank God and the United States Marine Corps!

Semper Fi, Brother!

Credits
    Savings

Thumbs up WOW WILLIE

Thank you so much...What a really fast and great job you do!
    THANK YOU
    You should be proud of your acomplishments and the great things you do for people you have never met. Your Dad has done a great job instilling in you what we have learned as MARINES..honor, pride and commitment. And what we should all teach and practice in todays insane society.
    GREAT JOB.

Talking Check out my new signature.

*Bump*

TeufelHunden
    Guest Free Member

Arrow Outstanding...

...As per your usual Willie! What graphics software tools are you using? One of my few shortcomings in the e-world is creating graphics.

Thumbs up

Adobe Photoshop 7.0

TeufelHunden
    Guest Free Member

Thumbs up Cool...

...I might hafta break down and go out and buy it, so I can play with the big boys!

Wink

I got a deal on my package, PM if you decide to get it...

Looks like this... Its not the easiest thing to learn how to use. I have been teaching myself for the past 6 years and I'm still finding out new tricks.

TeufelHunden
    Guest Free Member

Arrow I've Heard Same From Several...

...That it is not the easiest to try to teach one's self on - But that it is the best product out there.

It'll be a while 'fore I drop the coin for it though - School registration for the youngins is fast approaching.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    your doing a wonderful job Willie, keep up the good work, and thank you so much for this

Willie, the ribbons look great. Thankyou for doing this for me and thankyou for doing this for the other people on here. It warms my heart to know there is a great person among us that takes the time out of thier lives to do the things you do for us.

Here is the signature imaging service Marine!!
    Willie@USMC0311.com

Thumbs up Thanks USMC0311!

I sent Willie a private message with my ribbon info. Do you know if can also add the rifle/pistol badges to the display?

10-4 on the badges Marine If you have some other Ideas You can ask Willie, he is very talented. The signatures on the "Signature Imagining Service" are some of his work and the persons own Ideas of their logo.
    Semper Fidelis, Marine

Re: Signature Imaging Service

Originally posted by Willie
    I'm starting a free service for Leatherneck Forum Users.

I will be making custom signatures. This includes, but is not limited to Ribbon Bars and Text Effects.

If your interested;
    • E-mail me: Willie@USMC0311.com
    • Include, a description of what you want your signature to look like and any images that you want to be used.

If you want a ribbon bar, include the number and color of the stars that correspond to each ribbon if any. Ribbon images need not be included with your request.

Purple Heart or higher rating ribbons will need to be verified with a DD-214. If you don't have one, you can get one here for free.
    Just FYI The internet Service Provider that Willie has me and our Signature Images on, Guarantees service 99.9% of the time so if your Signature is lost for a bit.. it will be back..

SgtMXDBerry

This is a post that you would be interested in........

Willie does a fine job....which we all appreicate around here.....

Sempers,

Roger

Thread Information