Why are women the way they are? - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Thats ok...I know you'll come up with a good one here in a second.

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    Oh and for you there hrscowboy.. its not YOUR Corps.. its is OUR CORPS..
    LOL

It sounds like it's "pick on hrscowboy" day!!! Poor Hrscowboy...we still love you and your kind regardless. LOL

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    lol.. yeah i had to reply to his comment but you can only send 1 msg every 60 secs so i had to wait to respond.. LOL.. Yeah hrscowboy we are all teasing.. Its all in fun..

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Are all women multi-taskers? I've heard that men like to do one thing at a time and do that task well and then move on to the next task. Maybe this is the main difference and a source of conflict.
    I've heard that men see items and see how those items can be used again with a little repair whereas women will see those same items and choose to discard them and buy a new items.
    I've never tried to figure out why women act the way they do. (I've been too busy trying to figure out why I act the way I do. LOL)
    Personally, a restroom with a deadbolt lock, television, remote control, magazine rack, small refrigerator with beer would provide a somewhat safe haven for me while the lady of the house figures out how to handle the three legged chair that I had just snuck into the garage (I swear it was for parts).
    Yes, women are different but not unusual and it is always a joy interacting with them when their bio-rythms are steady.

Bio-rythms...that's a good way to put it!! Not all women are the same. It's the luck of the draw. I love to fix things, play and watch football. I use something until it can no longer be used or fixed. I am not your typical woman, I'm a Marine for god sakes. My husband loves the fact that we are on the same level. One of the difference between him and I is that I get sick watching sports/ESPN/Highlights, from time to time. LOL. I think the reason our moods change is because it's a survival thing.

Hey Doc, I don't blame you for not wanting to answer this question...whatever or however we answer, we are still going to be wrong! It took me a loooong time (two wives) to realize just how wrong we can be! 'Nuff said...

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    ...men like to do one thing at a time and do that task well and then move on to the next task.
    I'm one of those types that eats one thing at a time on my supper plate. Once the vegggies are gone I move onto the 'taters, then the steak I save for last.

Even at Wafflehouse, I'd blend my sausage, eggs, and hashbrowns into one giant mess, coated in a fine layer of tobasco. (great for hangovers!)

I can honestly say that there are some women out there that have given us "good" girls a bad name. Men aren't usually wrong, just misunderstood.

hahhahahaha yes i will say its our corps now but it was my corp before yours...

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    ...it was my corp before yours...
    I was still only three years old when it was your Corps!

I was probably getting a good hang on walking and trying to figure out that potty thing.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I have to disagree that men do one thing at a time, do that task well, and then move on to another. The reason that they do that one thing and do it well is because that is all they can handle at that time. Have you ever heard the old saying, "you can give a woman 10,000 things to do in one day and she'd get everything done; however, if you ask a man to do one thing in a day you can't ask him to do another because that is all he can handle in that day."

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    zanai12345,
    Well said. You, I imagine, might agree that multi-tasking has often led to follow-up actions geared to straightening out what was not thoroughly completed during the first multi-task go round. In other words, someone other than the multi-tasker may have to follow to fix the mess left behind...and that someone usually is a competant man (sometimes) LOL. I do know that multi-tasking in an industrial environment is totally unsafe.

I agree that women are geared for performing certain tasks better than men and vis-a-versa. I know that I couldn't do 10,000 tasks in a day especially when I might not be knowledgeable enough or have the apptitude to do some of the tasks asked of me.

Either way, if a person can multi-task safely and efficiently without having a follow-up....more power to Him or Her.

hrscowboy, do you feel like you just walked into a restroom, looked around, and then noticed that all the seats were down?
    Why can't women figure out how to lift it when they are done? lol

So much for a "night out with the girls". LOL

It's all Adams fault

At the dawn of time, Adam is in the garden of Eden with all the animals. It is an absolute paradise, with the beauty of nature all around, but Adam still feels there's something amiss, so he says to God "Hey God! There's something not quite right here still.

I feel I need a companion, someone who will love me, care about me, always be there, always understand."

"That's quite a tough request", says God,

"I can get you one that will love you, care for you, do anything you want sexually, will admire you, treat you like her king, and do what ever you desire.

She will be beautiful, nice shape, perfect lips, mouth, she'll be a redhead, blond, or what ever you like, she'll change for you and satisfy your every desire in all things. But, it's going to cost you."

"How much?", says Adam.

"It'll cost you an arm and a leg", says God.

"That's a bit steep - I don't think I can afford that", says Adam.

"What can I get for a rib?"

so, there it is, Adams fault.... LOL

Thread Information