Why are women the way they are? - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Cook...I'm glad you started this thread. I have spent most of my life trying to figure out women. I've had thousands of conversations on this subject and I have finally come to a conclusion: Women don't think the same way we do...you know mars vs venus..If you try to figure out a woman, you will not be successful because if they think it is not broke...how can you fix it? Hey...they got the power..they know it and they know how to use it. They have spent their entire life perfecting those skills.

Yes and who gave them women the power they forget that its like they went brain dead when it comes to that question. If it had not been for Man they would not have the power they have today....

OH GEEZ...here we go again...blah blah blah. They only reason you say,
    "If it had not been for Man they would not have the power they have today."

is because we let you think that way. We have always had the power regardless of what any man says!!!

Cook...this thread is great thread!!!

I think you be right Sgt Morales,AM.....I didn't know you were a woman....oorah

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    I have to say that I dont believe that you men will ever figure out us women. We are always changing.. LOL.. I know my husband says that he has me figured out and BOOM I change. He is always confused. But this is a great thread. I had to respond on this one that is for sure.

Wait the hell a minute here... Who allowed you women to vote??? who allowed you woman to enter bars? who allowed you woman to join my Marine Corps???

No we will never figure women out...sometimes it fun trying however...ya'll may have us men beat out in the IQ dept...I know because if a woman asks you a question...like where were you last nite or did you take out the trash...SHE ALREADY KNOWS THE ANSWER.

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    LOL.. I hear ya on that one gbudd. too funny... I know what you are saying though. Cause sometimes you ask a question and they guy stands there and says well umm umm and you already know ).. Just kidding guys not bashing on yall.. Just having alittle fun here

i am a female and i can't even figure us out. i don't expect any man too either. not all women are confusing. sometimes you get lucky and find the ones that like to sit on the couch, watch football and drink beer, or the ones that can't stand to go shopping or own 10 different pairs black shoes. i can tell you that being an active duty female in the marines, you gotta have tough skin and be able to handle anything that comes your way. women aren't a breed they are a species. everyday scientist are finding new types.

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    LOL now angel I have to say that is one way to look at it. LOL.. I will have to go look in my closet.. Maybe there is a secret layin in there.. My husband is greatful that I am one of the women that loves to watch football, that loves to drink a beer with her husband and friends. but I also love going out and playing the football, playing the soccer, tennis and basketball.. But I have to say that this white chick cant jump ... ROFLMAO

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    ...so anyway this guy was on his 3rd and last wish from the standard Mk I Mod 0 Genie in a Bottle.

He says to the Genie, "I've always been afraid of flying, but I've wanted to go to Hawaii for years. Build me a highway bridge to Hawaii!"

The Genie says, "Are you kidding? Have you any idea of the engineering considerations? The depths of the Pacific, the shifting of the tectonic plates, the stress put on the piers from a 1000 meters of water, just to start with!"

The guy scratches his head and reconsiders. "Okay - Instead, I want to truly understand women!"

The Genie replies, "So do you want a two or four lane bridge?"

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    LOL.. thats a good one yellow.. Where do you come up with these things. Yeah I admit we are very hard to figure out, and it will be a science that is never fully figured out. I have to say that I think we women like being mysterious and dont want to be figured out cause then it makes us vulnerable..

Registered User Free Member Doc Crow's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Even as a DOC I will not attempt to answer any part of this question

Hrscowboy...
    I sense a little hostility!!! Did you get beat up by a girl? LOL

Who allowed YOU men to enter this world???...A WOMAN!! Ha Ha Ha!

Just kidding...it's all funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious.

hahahaha Sgt Morales i will reserve my comment i cant think right this morning.

Thread Information