Why are women the way they are? - Page 11
Create Post
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Okay, is their correspondence of purses to panties? I have not noted as such in my 39 years.

But to tell you the complete truth when I got to the panties part, I did not really notice hand bag style!

THANKS FOR INFO ON PURSES--MAYBE TOO MUCH INFO REGARDING PANTIES!!

Cook, you gave me an idea--clicked onto the purses and found
    the popular Fossil hand bags--got to have one--can't make my mind which one--Under Fossil, page 3 is a nice double flap organizer for just $68.00 and page 5, a nice cargo Hobo organizer for $118.00, now this one is pricy, but nice.
    A woman can always use a new purse. I have retired several
    of my old ones. LOL------------------LOL

nc.gal

Its not about the purses you carry

Originally posted by Sgt Morales, AM
    What does it mean when you have all sorts of purses (minus the large ELEPHANT panty one)? I have animal prints (croc & snake), designer, clutch bags, shoulder bags, etc...?

Please, oh wise Sparrow, enlighten us women.

Gosh darn Morales;

Its not about the purses you carry!

Its the type of panties you wear, that's what this tread is all about...

LMAO

The Purse a man gives you

Borrowed words for this story

The Purse a man gives you

She had found the purse just sitting there alone, like her. Had some poor soul lost their prized possession? Who would of left this beautiful creation here? She held it in her hands. The beautiful soft leather caressed her finger tips as she carefully touched the handbag. The shimmering softness captivated her.

She held the sturdy leather covered bag in her hand? She looked around for someone to claim it But the streets in Pioneer Square were empty. She wanted so badly to claim it as her own. It was so perfect, so charming. How could anyone lose such a thing? She sat with the bag at the table, but no one came. Was it fate?

The art work of the purse was inspiring. Her handbag's beauty was matched only by that of Van Gogh and Monet. The bag's colorful palette screamed motion, nature, exoticism.
    She strived the bustle of the city and headed to its heart. The market was alive with the sound of people and the smell of exotic fragrances. Bodies were crammed close together out of necessity of lacking space. She was bumped into by a man with a large bouquet. He smiled shyly at her.
    "I would offer you this," he said looking at the roses imprint on her bag," but I see you have some of your own."

He looked so familiar. Where had she seen him before? She could not recall ever meeting him. Perhaps she had met him in her dreams, she thought with a laugh.
    She was famished. So she walked down the dark stairs to her favorite restaurant the Alibi Room. As she looked out the window, she tried desperately to find her mystery man in the crowded streets below.

She walked out of the restaurant and towards the beach. It was already getting dark and the stars began to flicker in the night's sky. She saw something on the sand in front of her. It was a red rose! How ironic; it reminded her of the man she saw at Pike Place Market. She smelled its sweet fragrance. How lovely. . .She put the rose in her flowered purse. But what was this? A hand written note! It must of been in the handbag all along, maybe it was a clue to the handbag's origin.

The note was in a lacy script and read: "I finally found you. Call me-206-999-2561." Should she call the number she wondered? What a seductive mystery! She dialed the number slowly, her heart raced as the phone rang.

"I was waiting for you," answered a silky voice. All male. "Do you like my gift?," he asked.

"The handbag? Yes, its beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you, not even close."

Who was this man, she wondered and how could he have done all this? "Where are you," she asked.

"Right in front of you. See the bonfire on the beach?"
    She did, and there was the man she saw earlier, with the rose bouquet still in his hand. She walked over to him. "How?" she whispered.

"Fate," he answered her and kissed her seductively on her waiting lips

Originally posted by yellowwing
    ... to tell you the complete truth

"when I got to the panties part, I did not really notice hand bag style!"
    Outstanding quotation... ROTFLMAO

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    From what I have heard panties can suddenly turn into purses.

WARNING to Man

Ricardo it's not the ladies that need
    enlightment, but us men!

LMAO

"Never trust a woman that carries a designer purse but doesn't wear panties."

See what you started; Yellowwing

LMAO

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    Heck when I was on the police force I didnt carry a purse.. I just put what I needed in my badge case and went.. so what does this say about me :P

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Hopefully you had on Kevlar skivvies when you were on patrol!

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    1. NAMES
    If Laurie, Linda, Elizabeth and Barbara go out for lunch, they will
    call each other Laurie, Linda, Elizabeth and Barbara.
    If Mark, Chris, Eric and Tom go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla, Peanut-Head and Scrappy.

2. EATING OUT
    When the bill arrives, Mark, Chris, Eric and Tom will each throw in
    $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
    When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.

3. MONEY
    A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
    A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need if it's on sale.

4. BATHROOMS
    A man has five items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Marriott.
    The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.

5. ARGUMENTS
    A woman has the last word in any argument.
    Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

6. Cats
    Women love cats.
    Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men tease or let the house cats out of the house.

7. FUTURE
    A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
    A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

8. SUCCESS
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
    A successful woman is one who can find such a man! .

9. MARRIAGE
    A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
    A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does.

10. DRESSING UP
    A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the
    garbage, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
    A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

11. NATURAL
    Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
    Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

12. OFFSPRING
    Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.
    A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
    Any married man should forget his mistakes.
    There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    GEOGRAPHY OF WOMEN
    Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa, half discovered, half wild, naturally beautiful with fertile soil.

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like America, well developed and open to trade, especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like India, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like France, gently aging but still warm and a desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain, with a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Yugoslavia, lost the war and haunted by past mistakes.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Russia, very wide and borders are now unpatrolled.

After 70, she becomes Tibet. Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages.... only those with an adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge visit there.

GEOGRAPHY OF MEN
    Between 1 and 70, a man is like Iraq - ruled by a d#*k.

It says

Originally posted by femalemarine_89
    Heck when I was on the police force I didnt carry a purse.. I just put what I needed in my badge case and went.. so what does this say about me :P
    It says

You always carried a set of handcuff's with you...

Just in case... LMAO

Originally posted by yellowwing
    Hopefully you had on Kevlar skivvies when you were on patrol!
    Great Response... LOL

femalemarine_89
    Guest Free Member
    roflmao.. heck i still have handcuffs and badcase.. hmmmm what i could do with those .. experience pays.. LOL..

COOK, COULD THESE POSSIBLY BE...

for me? My favorites, WOW, m & m's

OR??????????????

Thread Information