Leaving on Monday - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Time to use that bus ticket my brother.

This is my last post. I've finished cleaning out my room and Jeep. feels strange knowing that I'm leaving the good life. To all those who gave me their address. Please understand that DavBlay will receive a letter every week. I will write to each and everyone of you when I FIND the time. LCpl. 84 I won't forget you. I'll make sure you get more than a few. I need some special motivation that only you can give.

I'm so stoked I can't fall asleep. I've pet my mom and kissed my dog good-bye. I'm leaving the house around 0500 for my last ruck-march. I should be leaving MEPS for Parris Island on Tuesday.

Always Faithful

Credits
    Savings

Make it happen Raymon, come back a Brother!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good Luck and GOD SPEED, may the winds always be from your back. God Bless you Raymon, I know that you will do well on my Island! You are already on my mailing list, just need your outfit!

Remember My Pup, Failure is not an option!

Dave

I absolutely wish you the very best of luck, although I don't think you will need much of it at all, because I know how much hard work you have put in already and how much motivation you have running through your veins to make it off that island with YOUR Eagle, Globe, and Anchour! I do not know you well and I have only been on this forum for a month and a half, but I know you are one of the most motivated poolees here. I know you will make it through, and now is the time to make it happen. I'll be cheering you on, man! :-)

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dave.........another one of the kids has left the house

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneRJ
    I've pet my mom and kissed my dog good-bye.
    LMAO!! must've typed that too fast :P

Good luck and God Speed Raymon. You prescence on these boards has been incredibly motivating for me, and I sure for many others as well. Your steadfast dedication and motivation is somthing we all need to look up to and do our best to achieve. Time to step up and meet the challenge...then kick its @ss and earn the Title. I have no doubts that you will come back a Marine-and you better. Now get out there and get some!!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    Dave.........another one of the kids has left the house
    I'll be loosing them pretty fast now! Just when I get attached to them they leave! This one is gonna be hard on me to turn lose, oh he's ready to go, but he will go so fast that I'll loose him in all the excitement! Raymon, and the others, will do fine as they are my pups!

Semper Fi

Dave

Hey Ray, know you're probably gone by now, glad we were able to communicate on myspace as I have not been posting here very much of late....stay strong Devil pup.

Thumbs up Good Look Bro...

Hey Raymon, You're only a week away...I wish i was in your shoes man, I'm so pumped and motivated. I haven't been on here much lately because of work but ever since I first came on Leatherneck I have been amazed at all the support and motivation given on this site by not just other poolees and wannabes but by Marines themselves. Being a fat body myself, I especially am motivated by you and Accord for losing all that weight to be able to follow your dreams. I know you will graduate 3 months from now a United States Marine. I am confident that in time I will also be able to earn the title and priviledge to call you and all the other Marines my family. My mom and 2 brothers are going on vacation the same day you ship out for 3 weeks so im going to be home alone with my dad working all day. If you want stay in touch with me while your at bootcamp just send me your info.

God Bless,
    -Eddie aka "4x4"

Thread Information