Leaving on Monday - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    We are going to miss you man. You're one of the poolees that really make a difference around here. I'm going to be gone this weekend- so I want to make sure I say good bye and good luck. You'll be one of us soon enough.

Good luck man and have fun. If you don't have a few insurance pounds, don't eat anyhting before that weigh in. A shipper that was there when I was physing was sent back with me to our RSS for being 1 pound over. Sucks cause the MEPS food is pretty damn good.

Again, good luck and have fun,

Mike

Go get some RJ

Raymon,

Did you not advise the Marine Corps that you are needed here.... for Trivia???

Best of luck to you. You have the determination, the motivation and possibly most important of all, the right attitude. You will go far and we are awaiting your speedy return!

Thumbs up

8 months gathering information on Leatherneck.com
    good prep, smart man, Get Hard!

--->Dave

GO RAYMON!! your an outstanding poolee man,and you'll make one HELL of a Marine come back to us with that Eagle,Globe and Anchor!! Good Luck and Godspeed

Wow, congrats RJ, you must be excited. I don't get to ship until July. I didn't get a chance to talk to you very much but I wish you well, don't you think about comming back without the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor. Now get out there and earn that Title Poolee!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The EGA, Turning nite into day. You cannot ever be the same. You may forever be hated, but the pride overwhelms all your life. You made a difference the world might not see, but you WILL live that pride the rest of your days. That pride you will choke on when any brother dies, and you were not there. The Pride your grandkids wonder of, but know it meant a deal to you. When you boil down all our lives, It comes out Marine. WE DON'T JUST SHOOT,,, WE INFLUENCE GENERATIONS.

I Haven't got to know you very well, but as little as we did talk... you seem like one damn deticated poolee... an you've even help me out... believe it or not... Good Luck... Hope you become a U.S. Marine.

Good luck Raymon, I know you'll make it happen and come back as a Marine in 13 weeks.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good luck pup. Be sure to check in with me when you have earned the title.

Jim

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Good luck Raymon!

You came a long way since T-Day 1 on this site. Keep your motivation and check in when you earn the title of Marine! Godspeed,fair winds and following seas!

Go earn that title RJ!!! I know that you'll be back in uniform before ya know it!!!

oh wow! Good luck! :]

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    TICK...........TICK....................TICK....... ............

You got my address - holla at a Sista! See you when you get back.

Thread Information