Tonight on the Military Channel part 2
Create Post

Tonight on the Military Channel part 2

At 21:00 there is show on the Military chanel about Parris Island Drill Instructors and the USMCRD.

oh this is retarded,i used to get the military channel when i first got comcast (not a big TV watcher) now i dont get the military channel anymore,what gives? rats.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalling
    oh this is retarded,i used to get the military channel when i first got comcast (not a big TV watcher) now i dont get the military channel anymore,what gives? rats.
    Hahah you kind of sound like me. We have DirecTV at my house, and I live up on a big mountain with tons of trees always screwing with the signal, so my mum was going to try and get Dish Network. She asks me one day, "Now, if they don't have the Military Channel is that okay with you?" I looked at her like she was crazy for even asking me, and I go, "Absolutely not!" That channel gets more airtime with me than USA does for Law & Order: SVU...it would be blasphemy not to have it LOL.

I like it because they dont sell there air time to dumb paid programing .. if they did they would at least have it selling guns and knifes. but yeah it is one of the best chanels I have ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by RockSteady85
    "Absolutely not!" That channel gets more airtime with me than USA does for Law & Order: SVU...it would be blasphemy not to have it LOL.
    Hehehe...as I sit here watching L&O: SVU on USA I read your message, smile, and see how long it is till I change back over to the military channel. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Oh I watched this. I have all three on my DVR. It's a good moto program. I watch it before my PT.

Thread Information