Looking For Buddies/chulai 66-67flsg/b
Create Post

Looking For Buddies/chulai 66-67flsg/b

HOPE TO FIND BUDDIES FROM FLGS/BRAVO MAY 66 - JUN 67 MOTORPOOL MAINT/SUPPLY. JOHN HANKS CROWLEY,LA. KENNY HUGHSKAMP LIMA, OH. ROGER WORLEY KERMIT, TX. OR ANY OTHERS.

Leroy E. Peasley

Rockport Me. Hi, Elmer Don't Know If Your On This. But Hi.
    Harry Foster

Captjack58

captjack58,Looking for Buddies Flsg/B Chu Lai, 5/66-5/67 Motor Pool.
    I spoke to Cpl. John Hanks a couple of years before he died waiting for Gall Bladder Surgery in Shreveport,LA.
    Still looking to make contact with any of these guys, Ken Hewscamp,Lima OH...Steve Soderquist,Wisconsin ???I think he was in Glass shop,Roger Worley, Kermit,TX. Guys named Ward in elect.Maint. Rewinding Armatures,another was Sgt. Beaver,in Supply Trailer just outside large M/Pool door.Last I remember was a Soul Brother name was McFadden,Great Motown voice, always sang wait till Midnight hour. Or anyone who would remember me Jack Smith,Norfolk,Va.Our Co's were Lt. Weare, He's still around.Lt. Robinson, sadly lost him.RIP Capt. Robinson.

Captjack58 i sent you a PM i think you knew my Grandfather Richard Brookshier?

jmbf150, So sorry I did not see your PM to me way back 11-23-2014. I hope you will get this message. If your G/Father and family are from the Norfolk,VA.area I did for sure.I knew your entire family. I used to date your G/Aunt, Virginia and Sharon would tag along. I hope they are well. Your G/Father and I knew each other before we went in the Corps, and met up again when we were both stationed as Rifle Range coaches out at the base at Dam Neck,VA. WE are losing so many of us that were in VietNam Era.Is Richard still with us? I hope he is, but if not I'm sure there were stories he told you and is missed by you and the family. If you get this please contact me at captjack@usa.com. Jack Smith

jmbf150 < Looking for this person

jmbf150 Please contact Jack Smith at captjack@usa.com also at this post user name changed to captjack61

Thread Information