Back from my trip
Create Post

Back from my trip

Well, I just got back from visiting my boyfriend at Ft. Leonard Wood, Missouri. I was there for five days. That place is boring! We had a lot of fun though . I felt bad because he was spending all his money on me, but we actually did find a few fun things to do. And, we went out and got tattoos together! We both got EGA tattoos. His is really big and detailed but mines just a really little outline of one.
    Anyway, we had a good time. Just wanted to let you all know I'm back.

jetdawgg
    Guest Free Member
    PatriotGirl422 - The Return. Sounds like a movie....

Hope that you enjoyed yourself Marine

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome back - glad ya'll had a good time.

UUGH! Fort Lost in the Woods?!

When I was there for Non-Lethal Weapons Instructor course,the only cool thing to do was go to Big Louie's...hope you had fun

Quote Originally Posted by chili77bowl
    UUGH! Fort Lost in the Woods?!

When I was there for Non-Lethal Weapons Instructor course,the only cool thing to do was go to Big Louie's...hope you had fun
    No, we DID NOT go to big louie's! I know a lot of his friends go there though. He's never gone though because, according to him, he is saving his money and his dignity. lol I've heard bad things.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotGirl422
    No, we DID NOT go to big louie's! I know a lot of his friends go there though. He's never gone though because, according to him, he is saving his money and his dignity. lol I've heard bad things.
    Uh Huh!! Yeah, Ok, I'll believe anything you want me to, or as I once heard, 'Who are you going to believe, Me, or your lying eyes'.

Now for the important stuff, how about a picture of that EGA!!

Fort Lost in the Woods and nothing to do but tattoos??? How about the Current River for example. Float trips, fishing or maybe the military resort on the lake with boating and all that goes with it or just to travel in the area and see some of the largest springs in the world, rock formations, caves and underground rivers---but I'm running out of breath telling you that you were in one of the most beautiful places in the world! I guess you just needed a guide. Anyway, glad you had fun.

Hey, I still have my dignity!!!
    I just had to see a place that was a strip club/tatoo parlor/sex shop/bar/wedding chapel

Me and Sgt D thought it needed to be a national landmark.

Quote Originally Posted by chili77bowl
    Hey, I still have my dignity!!!
    I just had to see a place that was a strip club/tatoo parlor/sex shop/bar/wedding chapel

Me and Sgt D thought it needed to be a national landmark.
    LOL well I did try to get my boyfriend to go to the 24 hour sex shop, but he refused to do that too.

Quote Originally Posted by greensideout
    Fort Lost in the Woods and nothing to do but tattoos??? How about the Current River for example. Float trips, fishing or maybe the military resort on the lake with boating and all that goes with it or just to travel in the area and see some of the largest springs in the world, rock formations, caves and underground rivers---but I'm running out of breath telling you that you were in one of the most beautiful places in the world! I guess you just needed a guide. Anyway, glad you had fun.
    I know that there are some outdoors things to do, but you have to remember that we didn't have a car (we're too young to rent one) and we had to take a taxi everywhere. All that stuff is pretty far away from the fort.

Thread Information