Shame in Britain: Disabled veterans jeered at swimming pool - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow! The unholy is an epidemic, its world wide. What were these women thinking? Unbelievable.

Credits
    Savings
    Once the Ultimate Sleeper Cell - Barak Obama gets in, it will be even worse here!!!

It's odd how despite the fact that we are merely servicemen doing a job for our country sometimes we find ourselves acting as a buffer between the discontent civvys in the world and those responsible for current political and military situations.. was there an appendage to my mos? I haven't checked my dd214 in a while but I don't remember PR being hyphenated next to my job description... once a sponge always a sponge i guess. I don't know if I'd blame anyone moreso than anyone else it's not constructive but it's un-nerving nonetheless to look down the veritable psychological rabbit hole of this campaign.

Not to be too down on the subject.. but come on.. it sucks.

How could two adults do something so unconscionable and demeaning to their own military.Maybe this is a violation of a law,
    in jolly old England.

Its sad to think people would say and do such things, especially to service members. Brings a tear to my eye

Semper Fi to those service members across the pond.

Credits
    Savings
    The Help4heroes site has so far raised £5.5M (That's about $890M ) Nah, sorry, $11M. which is nearly what they intended. Hopefully they will now be able to install a decent pool and hydrotherapy pool. The planned accommodation for visiting relatives was given the go-ahead.

Two questions always get asked.
    Why didn't the 'Government' (for want of a better description) provide funding? Bearing in mind the billions they are spending on putting our service personnel in harms way.
    What goes through the mind of anybody who complains about the presence of wounded veterans in a public swimming facility? Answer, hopefully something with Browning Corp stamped on the side.

Meanwhile, the site has grown, as has the support.

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Thread Information