What do females bring to RT? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BR03Hopeful
    I wondered what those ammo cans were for that the females always had. BUG SPRAY?!?! Your D.I.s issued you bug spray?!?!
    Stop thinking you're a hard ass, the males traveled around with their ammo cans too while I was at PI. The only difference was that in the male platoons, the squad leaders carried the cans at the front, and in the female platoons, they made the short recruits in the back carry them.

As for what to bring, I really think I may go crazy if another female asks me. I really want to shoot whoever made that stupid little poolie book that tells females to bring all kinds of retarded things. I think they just put that list in there to make us females look really needy or something. DON'T BRING ANYTHING. I brought nothing except for my ID. They issue you everything. Most things that you bring they won't let you keep anyway. Anything that you need will be issued to you. Seriously, you'll be happy if you don't bring anything. It'll be less to worry about. Think about it. You might think that you're being smart by bringing your own bras or whatever, but you know that the other 80 in your platoon aren't going to all bring them. They issue the same things to everyone the day you get there.

I've never seen a male platoon with ammo cans. If they do have them now, I'd really like to know what they have in it.

Skin so soft es no bueno_the makeover channel's remedy for insect bites_its a 'lite or diet' bug dope_it works on some humans (horses and dogs if you rub it INTO the hair) and applied thick enough sometimes bugs wont penetrate through the product_applied liberaly enough to work it is greezy and collects debris_small bugs like eye gnats and no-seeums get stuck in it and try to bite their way out_when the oil rubs off its done_the remaining foof scent still attracts a variety of pests and vermin_the toughest ones hell bent on a meal or place to lay eggs will then feast. If thats all you got its better than nothing_for awhile_then standbye. I tried it a couple times in big bad bug country (believe it or not Paris Island doesn't rate) along way from a sporting goods store_never again.

--->Dave

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotGirl422
    Stop thinking you're a hard ass, the males traveled around with their ammo cans too while I was at PI. The only difference was that in the male platoons, the squad leaders carried the cans at the front, and in the female platoons, they made the short recruits in the back carry them.

You know little of what you speak, young grasshopper.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    I've never seen a male platoon with ammo cans. If they do have them now, I'd really like to know what they have in it.
    The male platoons only carry ammo cans to the range from the weapons company barracks. The cans are used to carry first aid supplies and rifle cleaning gear. After the males leave weapons, the cans go in the whiskey locker and never see the light of day until the next cycle.

It's nothing like what the females do...carry around the cans, a big ass ice chest, and a stretcher everywhere they go. lol...sorry PatriotGirl, nothing personal, just my observations.

That makes sense to me.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I can't believe I'm readin this thread again. Sumpthin's wrong with me.

4 or 5 year supply of BC?

Nope, the males do carry ammo cans, not just for the rifle range either. For females, I know that we carried female supplies and we are now issued sunblock and the bug juice (so don't bother bringing one, unless you're picky), so we carried those and head paper, some baby wipes, and hand sanitizer.
    Now, the LTI can contained rifle cleaning kit and more cleaning supplies.

Yea, I forgot about **** paper. I guess that is kinda important for you all. I think they should make the female recruits carry **** paper in their cargo pockets...a full roll!

I would've been IT'd twice as much as I was if I had been at PI....It's hard to just sit there and let some little SOB bug chew on me. I don't think so. I'd take the beating rather than the biting...ha.

I preferred being eaten alive than another day of pit, they always try to make us feel guilty in the pit.

Thread Information