Getting Back at the squids
Create Post

Getting Back at the squids

I have met this guy who used to be a squid and of course when he heard I enlisted into the Corps, he decided to start pulling out all the stops. The 'Howard Yarch' thing, the Gomer Pyle thing, and I was drawn up blank, any help with one liners at the other branches???

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Two words...F**K Off!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You could always politely ask him if there are any decks he should be swabbing or with paint needing to be chipped.

well yeah, he was, after all, a 'petty' officer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeAdams 1
    he decided to start pulling out all the stops. The 'Howard Yarch' thing, the Gomer Pyle thing, and I was drawn up blank...
    heheheheh dont be flustered and get used to it. Does this Gilligan still wear those sweet high water bell bottoms with corfams and white socks.

How about giving respect where respect is do. He's a vet., you're a poolee. You don't rate to talk **** to anyone...

except for the Navy poolees, or whatever those fatbodies are called.

He was seaman- that's all that needs to be said.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Do their drawers still unbutton from the back? Nuff said. Cozy unit,,, that Navy. Kinda self entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four_Bravo
    He was seaman- that's all that needs to be said.
    thats right he "was" a seaman,after boot camp its once a Marine,always a Marine

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie
    Do their drawers still unbutton from the back? Nuff said. Cozy unit,,, that Navy. Kinda self entertaining.
    Damnit sparkie I spit my coffee out on that one

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Squids are the lowest form of Marine life

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    He asked,,, just tryin to be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeAdams 1
    I have met this guy who used to be a squid and of course when he heard I enlisted into the Corps, he decided to start pulling out all the stops. The 'Howard Yarch' thing, the Gomer Pyle thing, and I was drawn up blank, any help with one liners at the other branches???
    I worked with quite a few Navy people. Some of them were real warriors, and some of them were idiots.

Don't let the idiots suck you into their idiocy. Just smile, and shake your head, and walk away.

The real operators know about Marines, and what Marines are capable of, and respect that.

The idiots, on the other hand, are just idiots. Don't risk a broken fist, or brig time on them. Save your fight for the Enemy.

When he tells you that the Marine Corps "belongs" to the Department of the Navy, politely respond " absolutely, the mens department"

Thread Information