Honey I'm Home!
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Honey I'm Home!

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Honey I'm Home!

Hey ya'll! In case anybody has wondered.........................I went to bed last Monday (the 5th) and woke up around 1:30 or 2:00 in EXCRUCIATING pain right beneath my rib cage. I got up and drove myself to the ER and they ended up doing emergency surgery for a perferated ulcer - pretty much, my stomach split open. I have a new "battle scar" now right down the middle from just below my rib cage almost to my navel and I have been a miserable b!tch for the past week - they FINALLY let me go this morning. I'm home now and back online - can't go back to work for a few more weeks so I'll be here EVERYDAY!

I've missed talking to ALL of you and I'm sooooooooooooooo glad to be back. Hope all you Marines had a Happy 232nd Birthday and an AWESOME Veterans Day.

I'll be hollering at ya'll...................Semper Fi!

Glad you're ok. Take it easy and heal quickly.

well, glad to hear you are fine, if and when something like that ever happens to me, I'm the kind of stubborn idiot that will proably just end dead. Last time I saw a doctor voluntarilt was my sep physical in 95!!

Wondered where you were
    sorry if that EMail hurt

Well, I hope you are doing well now and I feel bad for you as my oldest had something similar happen to her. Sad...but shes doing wonderful now...bounced back like it never happened. You have my support.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Dang Kim, I thought it had been mighty quiet around here! I had one of those myself, when I was 23, doing fine now, eat all I want and whatever I want!
    Hope you heal up fast, keep moving around, it helps, believe me it does.

Semper Fi, Sis!

Dave

Glad to have you back!

These Boys always need tohave someone watching their backs...

Ellie

M-84,
    Figures you of all people would have an emergency and drive yourself to the hospital!

Sorry to hear your were having trouble and wicked cool on the new scar! You posting any pics?

Welcome back...and there goes the quiet......

Glad your OK.

S/F,
    CEYA!

Gee, I missed ya! Thought it was awfully quiet around here.

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I was just wondering, because I heard tell that doctor's, if they find out that you were enlisted, would space out the stitches to save costs versus using closer spaced stitching for officers. So, did they use only one stitch or one hundred?
    You are worth one hundred. Good to have you back, Marine84.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Glad you are okay, Kim!

Cripes! Glad you are ok. Best wishes for a quick recovery!

Typical Marine. Busted gut and drives SELF to hospital.

You are born again hard.

Kim!
    Get well soon, sister. I was waiting for you to get on me for that Jody post! ha ha ha. Talk at you later.
    R

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    Hey ya'll! In case anybody has wondered.........................I went to bed last Monday (the 5th) and woke up around 1:30 or 2:00 in EXCRUCIATING pain right beneath my rib cage. I got up and drove myself to the ER and they ended up doing emergency surgery for a perferated ulcer - pretty much, my stomach split open. I have a new "battle scar" now right down the middle from just below my rib cage almost to my navel and I have been a miserable b!tch for the past week - they FINALLY let me go this morning. I'm home now and back online - can't go back to work for a few more weeks so I'll be here EVERYDAY!

I've missed talking to ALL of you and I'm sooooooooooooooo glad to be back. Hope all you Marines had a Happy 232nd Birthday and an AWESOME Veterans Day.

I'll be hollering at ya'll...................Semper Fi!
    hope you are feeling better..........now wheres my dinner?

Thread Information