Thank you
Create Post

Thread: Thank you

Thank you

I can't believe no other poolees have started a topic like this! come on guys!

thank you to all the veterans on these boards for your service.WW1,WW2,Korea,Vietnam,Desert Storm,Operation Iraqi Freedom and the countless other military operations around the world that i forgot or do not get mentioned in the media. Mogadishu and Panama to name two.

thank you for your service,my generation appreciates all that you fought,bled and died for. we are in your debt.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    You are outside of your generation..............Stay there., And Thanks, son. Carry On.

You beat me to the punch (been out all day)!

Thank you for everything that you have done for us and for your country. We know that you have sacrificed so much for our freedom and it is greatly appreciated.

It is because of all of you that I Joined the Marine Corps in the first place. We all owe a debt to you veterans...im just doing my best to repay it. Thanks for your commitment and sacrifice. I hope us poolees can someday live up to your expectations of what the next generation of the Corps should be.

Thank you veterans. Words cannot express the debt we owe you. I am at college right now and nobody said a thing about it being veterans day. That is....wrong. These english teachers wouldnt be teaching english if it wasnt for yall.

no desert fox ????

WTF!!???

desert fox vets too!

any and all vets of any campaign.I just can't remember all of them,i apologize.

im just messing with ya man..

Ya know i got on a huge thing today with people.. Alot of elected officials do nto care abotu the military anymore...

I am simply happy taht now the military is more involved with politics. And hopfeully like other countries its mandatory to serve. Or at least you cant be an elvected official without serving..

Thread Information