I need.....support?
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hopingalliswell
    Guest Free Member

I need.....support?

My first post...on this site and I'm not sure how this will work out. I was torn between joining as friend or family. My boyfriend/fiance is an active duty Marine but since we aren't married I didn't want to seem like a poser. I wanted to know if this site offered a support group for wives/girlfriends. Just a thought. My man doesn't want me to worry and I am apart of a group on myspace but, it doesn't help at all. So if someone could get back to me that would be great and thanks.

Marine Friend Free Member 2044 1978's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I can tell you first that you need to fill out your profile. Then, always continue to use good grammar and of course always capitalize the word Marine.

Best wishes

welcome to the site feel free if you ever hung out with your fiancee's shop friends im sure youll fit in just fine.

theres a few females on here too so im sure they can do that female support you may need and to ask questions..

This is probalby one of my favorites sites as far as laughing..

Hope it helps you out.

oh and when woody asks for naked pictures its jsut because he was deprived a few months... pay no attn.

hopingalliswell
    Guest Free Member
    Thank you and I will go edit my profile. I hope this helps he hasn't finished his first month over there yet and I am already REALLY lonely.

being lonley wil pass, just stay faithfull, stay supportive, and write him al the time with happy things and good news

hopingalliswell
    Guest Free Member
    I will forever stay faithful. He is my true love and I honestly believe that. Just really lonely we just moved in together and I was spoiled with the idea of him always being around for a few months...

hopingalliswell
    Guest Free Member
    And I just updated my profile so that should be good right?

Hey Aurora, what's up? Yes this place is definitely a good place to be if you have any questions about Marine stuff, or if you just feel the need to talk to a Marine. I am also in a temporarily in a long distance relationship. My boyfriend and I are both Marines and he will be across the country until Feburary or so. If you need support, or just someone who knows what you're going through, I'm here. You can PM me if you need to!

I think if you just stay busy the time will fly by before you even know it. I was in the Navy when I met my Marine Corps husband. He got transferred from Camp Horno and when I tried to collocate, I just couldn't get choice orders next to his duty station. Instead, we spent the next 9 months apart from each other. I had my close friends from my ship who helped me through that time frame. Now, my husband is currently serving a twenty-year sentence at Fort Leavenworth and I am still faithful to him. It will be 4 years in March, and I still lean on my girlfriends from my military days. I also lean on community groups such as churches, because it comforts my soul and gives me a certain peace. My family is also a haven even though they drive me crazy at times. Just hang in there and don’t give up. You’ll be alright.

Hi, my name is Jody and I'd be happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by rvillac2
    Hi, my name is Jody and I'd be happy to help.
    ass hole lol

That's Sgt Ass Hole, PFC!

hopingalliswell
    Guest Free Member
    I thank you all. Anyone wanna take a jab at listening to what ALL is going on?? I have a list...and I've been told by my Marine that I am a pretty good nagger. LOL. SOMEONE want my PM??

Sure send it. I'm a talkative one too.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Post it all,,,,,, We are very semental, understanding, Sympthatic,,,, and all that crap.
    Ps, Watch out for Jody.ROFLMAO.

Thread Information