To the Washington State Poolees
Create Post

To the Washington State Poolees

During the SgtMaj's, there was an IT session where we had to take off our go fasters and such, and there was a recruiter taking a video with his iPhone. Do any of you know who that recruiter was? I would love to see the video.

I will let you know if I run across it, I was monitoring(stalking) recruiters pages after the function looking for pictures.

rgr thanks

oh yeah, want to hook me up with all the recruiters names so I can get the pictures too?

If I find any I will. the only pics I've seen are of our rss, so i don't think you'd be interested in those

I actually met ssgt aldridge initially when enlisting, he told me that my school fell under rss everett so i only spoke with home once

this might be you in the picture:

http://www.facebook.com/ssgt.aldridge#!/photo.php?fbid=212518738784506&set=t.100000806776890&type=1&theater

ssgt phansiri has a bunch on his page as well..

I'm the guy at SSgt's neck. I've already seen all of SSgt Phansiri's pics, he's my RSS's SNCOIC. And I've known SSgt Aldridge since he was a Sgt lol He's such an AWESOME Marine

Do you know Brown? He just graduated boot camp yesterday.

yeah that guys pretty legit.

I don't really know him, just that he graduated in 2010 from my school. I know guys who are friend of his, he's going infantry I think.

yup. He is from my RSS, he's a pretty cool guy and he was good at PT.

Thread Information