Savings
    Images

Michael Woodall

Woody graduates TOMORROW ya'll!

TOMORROW, TOMORROW
    WOODY WILL BE A MARINE TOMORROW
    IT'S ONLYYYYYYYYYYYYY A DAYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAWAYYYYYYYYYYYY

(little giggle) How's that?

Congratulations ahead of time Little Brother! I love having all these boots in the house - ya'll show these slimey civilian poolees and wannabes what Marines ARE! OOHRAH! Welcome Home Marine and enjoy your leave. Make sure Jim changes your status for you (you DON'T want to be looked upon as a poolee or a wannabe any more).

Hope you had a nice vacation at Parris Island.................tell us allllllll about it.

****load of budweisers callin our names upon your return brother. Hit me up ASAP and an early WELCOME BACK MARINE!

Check your myspace Pfc. Woodall when you get back.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome home PFC Woodall!

Semper Fi, my newest brother!

Dave

Dave/Kim, I want to see pictures of my young boot brother. Unfortunately, I couldn't fly out this time.

Semper Fi and HFF, WOODALL!!!
    Ooohrah!!!

Congrats Woody, I don't think anyone doubted your drive for a second, welcome home Marine!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Didn't get to make this one RV but, I'm sure Woody will have some. He's standing on that Parade Deck right now feeling proud as hell and looking good in that uniform! By 10:00, he'll have said his last "FALL OUT AYE AYE SIR".

If any of you ever get the chance to see a Marine Corps graduation ceremony - DO IT! It is the most awesome thing to see! Especially when they fall out and you hear all the girlfriends/family/wives start screaming and running out to the Deck - it's like being at a Justin Timberlake concert or something.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Pfc Woodall is a Marine now, he graduated with Platoon 1092 Bravo Company 1stRTBN MCRD Parris Island. Congratulations Marine I will attend to your avatar and membership now!

http://the-boot.wehaa-server.com/cat...?catalog_id=76

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=48338

Jim

Last edited by jinelson; 11-02-07 at 10:17 AM.

Marine Friend Free Member 2044 1978's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Marine84, a Justin Timberlake concert? I had you pictured as more of a Metallica fan!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2044 1978
    Marine84, a Justin Timberlake concert? I had you pictured as more of a Metallica fan!
    More like Pink Floyd ......................

And I don't know where Justin thinks he brought sexy back but, you know how the young girls scream for him.

Way to go Woody!!

so poolees you might want to ask what do boot Marines do after they are dismissed?

Now some of these things i did some i havent.

1. you go with your family/friends and first thing is you eat a candy bar and some soda.

2. you will go to the hotel or anywhere and lay down and sleep for about 14 hours and enjoy this nap it's probably the best one youve had.

3. you go to TJ and be THAT jarhead who wears his combat boots in your civies. .

4. you'll buy a sticker to put it on your car.

5. you'll probalby have more sex than the romans at a party.

6. you'll contact your recruiters and go hang out with them this time as a brother and not some quota.

this is great,,,

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    so poolees you might want to ask what do boot Marines do after they are dismissed?

Now some of these things i did some i havent.

1. you go with your family/friends and first thing is you eat a candy bar and some soda.

2. you will go to the hotel or anywhere and lay down and sleep for about 14 hours and enjoy this nap it's probably the best one youve had.

3. you go to TJ and be THAT jarhead who wears his combat boots in your civies. .

4. you'll buy a sticker to put it on your car.

5. you'll probalby have more sex than the romans at a party.

6. you'll contact your recruiters and go hang out with them this time as a brother and not some quota.

May I add

7. you'll be sound asleep and someone will yell your last name and you'll snap to the POA.

8. you'll go back to your HS or a game and,,, See #5 above

9. you'll get the tattoo

Semper Fi Marine, Welcome

oh ya i forgot one more thing.

You will see and visit your friends and notice a difference in them when its really you who is different.

Some friends will call you brainwashed.

you will now finish your meal while others have barely finished their dinner rolls.

you will also walk fast and get annoyed at the poeple who are walking too slow.

you will wear your chucks or deltas (seasonal) almost the whole day.

and at least for me i actually got PTAD orders fro recruiters assistant and didnt even use all10 days of leave i only used 4. Just didnt feel right to sit and do nothing. Which is a good thing since you only get 2.5 days a month of leave and being in for only 3 months.. you guys do the math it will mean you'll have a negative leave balance.

Thread Information