Any Engrs??
Create Post
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Engrs??

Any Engrs??

Looking for anyone that was in the Engrs.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I belonged to the 7th engineer BN 1st Marine Div. Viet Nam 68-69

I was in serv co 3rd eng 3rd div. Was a Refrigeration Spec (1166). Live in Rome NY.. Tell me something about you. Have you joined the Mar. Corp Engr Assoc.?? It's just former Engr. Let me know-I'm an assocate Dir.

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I also was in Service Company (1121). I didn't know there was a Marine Corp Engineer Asso. Fill me in on the details, like is there a web site and such ?

Semper Fi Engineers Up!! I was a combat engineer in Oki from around June 2000-to Nov 2003. A few generations away from you guys but I'm sure a lot of things are still the same. One of my brothers is a Ref Mech also. I would also be interested in the Engineer Asso. Take Care, Bige1371

WHAT IS AN 1121??(PLUMBER??) the web is marcorengasn.org . I was at camp Okubo in Japan from 8/53-8/54. Engr contact person frantzkd@alltel.net . Tell him you talked to me (Earl J. Nestved) and that I gave you his e-mail. They have a reunion every year and this year it's in Peabody Mass. (near Boston) on Oct 11-12. Next year, Camp Lejeune N.C. There has been 13 other reunions 1st NC,2nd NC. 3rd CA then TN,NC,CO,GA,NC,VA,MO,PA,OR,SC my e-mail ejnestved@msn.com .There also is Marines of Long Ago, www.marinesoflongago.org . Contact person Joe Cullen aircooledmg7@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bige1371
    Semper Fi Engineers Up!! I was a combat engineer in Oki from around June 2000-to Nov 2003. A few generations away from you guys but I'm sure a lot of things are still the same. One of my brothers is a Ref Mech also. I would also be interested in the Engineer Asso. Take Care, Bige1371
    It just so happens that I am tha assocate Dir for NY. I live in Rome NY (near Syr).You can contact Ken Frantz frantzkd@alltel.net . Tell him I gave you his e-mail . He lives below Buffalo NY. Engr are at marcorengasn.org . There is also a Marines of long ago. Contact person- Joe Cullen aircooledmg7@aol.com . Also tell him that I gave you his e-mail. Eng are having reunion in Peabody Mass on Oct 11/12 of this year. Marines of long ago in Quantico Va 4/24-4/28/07. Engr Assoc is for Engr ONLY.

I was with 2d CEB from 2002-2006.

Quote Originally Posted by SkipS
    I was with MWSG-17 Utilities Section DaNang 1969-70 and also with B Co, 7th Eng Btn Camp Pendleton 1971-72
    Would you be interested in joing the Marine Corp Eng Assoc.??? It's for Engrs ONLY.

Quote Originally Posted by usmc5054
    Would you be interested in joing the Marine Corp Eng Assoc.??? It's for Engrs ONLY.
    Also there is a Marines Of Long Ago Assoc.

I was with MWSG-17 Utilities Section DaNang 1969-70 and also with B Co, 7th Eng Btn Camp Pendleton 1971-72
    There is also a group called Marines Of Long Ago. It's quite a group.

i was with wes 27 at cherry point in 80/82 and then went to okie and was with 3rd med battalion i was a marine with the med unit i was in the eng shop
    i was also with eng maint at lejune 1978/79 my mos was 1173

Dont know - whats it all about
    Try marinesoflongago.org . Contact person: aircooledmg7@aol.com . Joe Cullen. Any trouble with this, give me a ring back

Mcea

Quote Originally Posted by sgt tony
    i was with wes 27 at cherry point in 80/82 and then went to okie and was with 3rd med battalion i was a marine with the med unit i was in the eng shop
    Try marcorengasn.org . This is for Engr ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by sgt tony
    Sgt Tony,

I was with WES 27, TAFDS shop from 81 - 83 and then went to 9th EngSptBn Camp Hansen from 83 - 87. I was a 1391; although always in Engineer Battalions and Engineer Squadrons don't know that I would qualify as an Engineer.

Semper Fi!

Thread Information