Now in the DEP
Create Post

Thread: Now in the DEP

Now in the DEP

Just got back from MEPS

Applying for NROTC Marine Option, Wish me luck all

Do this old guy a favor

Tell me what you guys are talking about .What is DEP amd MEPS?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    by David Jameson - Tell me what you guys are talking about .What is DEP amd MEPS?
    DEP is the Delayed Entry Program our Poolee's generally join during their senior year of high school then ship to MCRD after graduation.

MEPS is a Department of Defense joint-service organization staffed with military and civilians. Their job is to determine an applicant's physical qualifications, aptitude and moral standards as set by each branch of military service, the Department of Defense, and federal law. There are 65 MEPS facilities located throughout the United States. Its what replaced the AFEES -Armed Forces Examining & Entrance Station that you and I went through.

Jim

Congrats!

Which college are you wanting to go to if you get into NROTC/MO? I went to VMI/MBC.

Your in the DEP now? Great job! How about going through training and find out that you cant become a Marine because of a medical condition that you NEVER knew that you had....try that and we will talk.

I Hope to leave for Ohio State in January, just have to get the paperwork in order and send my package in.

Thanks much all

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Welcome to the Pool, Poolee. I hope all goes well for you and you get the opportunity to get that education I know you deserve! I am somewhat familiar with your hometown as I had family there in the distant past, named Prater, as a matter of fact! My family were big in the coal mining industry, as I am sure yours were/are to.

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Thread Information