can U pass this citizenship test? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Perfect score:12000

missed one

Missed two

I agree without Freedom of Speech, we would not have the right to vote because that is a form of speaking our mind. Maybe this proves that taking a test does not necessarily make one a citizen but loyalty and service to country might be what makes an American Citizen?

OH, score: 12000

I thought Freedom of Speech was important also

Quote Originally Posted by sgt.r.n.davis
    11000 Missed The Last One, I Said Freedom Of Speech. But, My Question Is This Without Freedom Of Speech how Could One Vote?

which was the first amendment and voting was around, the 8th if i'm not mistaking.
    I missed that one also i also said Freedom of Speech. Guess we know what the person who created this was thinking.

I have let some of my coworkers take this test as well they are shocked at the ease of it

Been a citizen since 1966. Doesn't hurt to keep your mind sharp and to know what you are talking about. I could live at McDonalds, doesn't mean I'm a hamburger!....scored 12000.

Citizen

Even though I'm just a poolee, my score was a perfect 12000! Another shocking fact: Unless it's about the Marine Corps, I despise history.

~Mia

Not that hard, I aced it but I will admit to guessing on a couple of them. Sometimes lucky is better than good

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    only test i ever took was an IQ test and it came back negative

I disagree partly with the last question. The right to vote for elected officials is supposed to gaurantee that the government is for, of, and by the people. What happens when this system fails? If England had held elections to replace King George would America exist today? I believe so. However- In order to maintain a well regulated militia, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. This is the amendment that gives us the ability, the responsibility according to Jefferson, to, when a government fails its people, replace it. This is the amendmen that guarantees our right to defend ourselves against a failed government. This was written because of the tyranny experienced by the colonists living under the crown. They knew then that no government should ever be stronger than its people. The 2nd amendment isn't about hunting or your right to own a shotgun, it's about enforcing the people's right to overthrow a corrupt and failed government. This in no way represents our government today, but if 60 years from now, our government is completely and utterly failing- if our elected officials are failing to represent their voters, if our congress and president are somehow destroying the America that our forefathers fought to create- it is our right as citizens, as guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States, to fight back. I don't see it happening, but if this nation were to fall, no vote could repair it, only armed men motivated to preserve freedom and democracy. Remember what Jefferson once said: "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Just my opinion, your milage may vary.

PFCJon, I agree with your take on the 2nd amendment. However, the right to vote should keep the people in office to preserve the rest of the rights of this greatest nation. The 2nd amendment is there if all else collapses. It is definately there for the "overthrow" option.

Thread Information