Question for the snipers out there. - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    How is it garbage? It was a pertinent question.

How so? When the subject is still relevant. It's an open thread. I was adding stuff that was on subject to the thread.

Better than starting a whole new thread and then copy pasting all the posts again, I think.

Contribute to the subject. Your guys' posts aren't on the topic.

Also like you said the thread needs to be locked if the forum owners don't want any more posts on the subject. But in this case, that would have been a shame as the posted info was misleading and not totally correct (maybe for the one guy's era).

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Had my Scope on 20 & still missed

Old School Scout Snipers...you young Bucks couldn't wipe the Fudge outta their Skivvies...they where tougher stronger smarter & better shots...didn't need no Lazer 2 achieve a Step On etc etc etc

Marine1011
    Guest Free Member
    It was a pertinent question 8 years ago.

Credits
    Savings
    It was a pertinent question 48 years ago. I saw a lot of so called snipers when I was in Nam. They used to set up inside our lines at places like Con Thein with a spotter who had some kind of a telescope on a tripod and pop at gooks of opportunity. I shot the sh*t with a few of them, nothing special except they had very good weapons, some had M-1s some had M-14's and some had a bolt action deal, they all had scopes and some kind of leather cheek thing. I thought they were just dudes who were very good shots, none of them seemed to have any kind of special training. I got the impression that the spotter could move up to the shooters job when there was an opening.

Thread Information