I am a marine that needs help
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation I am a marine that needs help

i am a fresh out of bct marine i need info on how to get some pumps i need to report with them on and i cant seem to find any!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a uniform store on USMC.MIL. You can buy them there and have them delivered in 1 day if you pay an extra 10 bucks, which I'm guessing you might want to do.

Congratulations Marine!

You need to change You profile..Follow link........

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/pr...44010&def_pm=2

Ellie

Exclamation need sirious help before i report to mct

i need to find pumps apparently i cat find then can someone help!?

You have to report in a uniform article that wasn't issued? That seems strange. Anyway, the usmc.mil store is probably a good place to look. If you do a google search you can find several places that sell uniform items- but the delivery times may not be fast enough.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

chenny

Since you are in nonya California are you near any Marine Corps installations? Or a Navy installation? It makes it rough when you don't get all of your uniforms. We don't know your complete stituation so maybe you need to re-evaluate your situation and think. Update your profile Marine. And congratulations on becoming a Marine.

Semper Fi

Pumps? You want some pump advice? C'mon you gotta be kidding me

Maybe I missed something, you mean shoes/pumps? Girl are you out of your mind? I think you should get to graduating bootcamp first, right? Pay attention to the 1st obstacle, IMO. Is your profile not updated? Are you a Marine already waiting to go to MCT? Don't look like that to me?

And nice pic gunslinger but time for some free advice, if you want to shoot that rifle and hit something, instead of just looking pirty you should take your elbow/arm (the one the rifle is in) and drop it, crank it down, your goal in that position is to get the tip of your elbow pointing towards the deck or ground, not hanging out to the right or left. I know WM's have some issues up top there but you still can't leave that arm hanging out there like that. Why? ~ 1) dropping the elbow down creates more stability/closes the gap by cinching the rifle down into your shoulder pocket, where it should be. And 2) most importantly, if you enter a room you might whack it on a doorway. But that isn't likely to happen so just drop your elbow down and it will help you shoot better.

I did miss something

Sorry, Semper Fi. Bring that elbow down.

Not to brag or anything but I have shot pretty much every nato and warsaw pac weapon that was around in the late 70s and early 80's and you can correct me if I am wrong but none of them had an orange flash supressor on them. And i will say this, If you can hit a moving target at 700 yards with pumps on, You can be in my squad any time. Oooorah and go get em tiger.

OH kk is that what pumps are i was scratching my head thinking of what a pump could be.

Generally you could go to any uniform store, even the PX navy army whatever branch or base.and get ya some bates.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaonethree
    Not to brag or anything but I have shot pretty much every nato and warsaw pac weapon that was around in the late 70s and early 80's and you can correct me if I am wrong but none of them had an orange flash supressor on them. And i will say this, If you can hit a moving target at 700 yards with pumps on, You can be in my squad any time. Oooorah and go get em tiger.
    I think it's one of those airsof or rubber pellet gun thingys, good catch I saw that too. Since I have more information now, I assume that pic is also pre Marine Corps and hopefully someone at PI or SD fixed her? Although I've seen guy/girls shoot with the elbow out and be lights out, tactically speaking it's a bad habit/position, IMO. I have a good story about those rubber pellets guns from Oki also but I'll move that to the other post.

[QUOTE=killerinstinct]OH kk is that what pumps are i was scratching my head thinking of what a pump could be.

Me too! I was thinking there must be some kind of new gear I haven't heard of yet. LOL.

Yeah, I think it is an airsoft gun too.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Are not dress shoes part of the basic uniform issue for the Service Alpha's?

they issue the the kind men not high heels

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    i am a fresh out of bct marine i need info on how to get some pumps
    Go in the infantry...I did six back to back. LOL!

Thread Information