I ate the banana...
Create Post
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

I ate the banana...

I'm sorry to say but I did it. Don't really want to go into details about it but I figured that I'd come clean haha. I'm out here in Oki and I'm sure that you guys that have been out here know exactly what I'm talking about. Gate 2, same lady been doing it for probably 20yrs. Gives me the chills thinking about it.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    TMI Early in the morning on the East coast!

No way dude, you nasty. If your talking about the same banana I know about, that's foul. Does she still do the peso show? Is the club "smiles" still open? That might have been PI, but I remember down south outside of Gate 2 in OKI we found a lady that did that also. It was all good until one of the guys busted out his zippo when she was in the back room and then made the stack of coins very hot, very hot. And when she went to pick them up, whew she was p*ssed. That's a good way to remove unwanted hair. Mama san booted us,,,ha ha hahahahaha

I have to go to work, let me think,,,,,

Yeah still the same lady, but it's club presidente or something like that. Don't really remember to much that night. ALOT more happened on that stage but yeah, too inappropriate to share lol. I'm not proud of it by any means. I had to sanitize my mouth with allloooottttt of alcohol afterwards. I still make sure to clean it a few times a week and every weekend thoroughly.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Just slap the monkey........

Last edited by Phantom Blooper; 02-26-08 at 06:24 AM.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Good morning,,,Spewing coffee here. thanks.

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Covey,talk to your 1st Sgt about the witness protection program!

HAHA whats funny is it's always a Marine too...

Our shop went there and my Top said its the same woman when he was a LCpl..

WON..............TOO...........TREEEEEEE.. HAI HAI HAI...

oh heres a nother trick when ya go to the mamason places swtich out her drinks with yours so shes not drinking apple juice

I got my clubs confused, I think it was club presidente or something, Smiles, that was a club in the Barrio in PI. That club, and I'll try to keep it as clean as possible. You sat down at a round table with a table cloth and 8 guys or so, then some girl would sneak under the table and,,,, take care of business and then the guy who smiled first bought the round. Where else can you have that kind of good clean fun? I miss PI and Oki

That's awesome. That's got to be the best drinking game out there. No better way to test military bearing and discipline then that right there! That motivates me haha...I'll be in PI in february.

omg.....i just got caught up.....not the banana show....lol.....covey tell me you dont go to whisper alley too lol......unsat marine lol jk.....

covey try the beer chuggin champion contest......we made this up....what you do is.....the challenger has to get on the person he challenges shoulders.....and he has to chug a beer anyway he wants to.....you on the other hand can jump on and down or whatever you can do to make him spill as much beer as you can......you gotta have people watching to be judging who spills the most beer you or him......but if you win.....you deem yourself the beer chuggin champion!!!!!!

i gotta couple more games behind this belt of mine lol...SemperFI

the worst drink ive had was at this bar it was green tasted like liccorice and ended up doing flaming dr pepper shots with one of the captains in our unit and next day had the worse friggin hang over of my live he came up and asked if i had one since he did too and later found out we were doign shots of absinthe. GOD that stuff is just the worset but its funny because he was our saco but god. after that i stuck to the habu sake and beer never tried anything new after that curiousity didnt kill the cat but sure in hell made him puke and feel like crap the next day.

anyone out there eat any bal-loot? Not sure how to spell it

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    We used to go to that club and shout bring on the coconut show ... bring on the pineapple show. Covey you aint the first Marine to eat one of those pieces of banana. Speaking of absinthe ... there was a club on the main drag of Kinville from the gate it would be down the hill and on the right hand side. They had a blanket for a door and played music so loud you could hear it on base and most of the inside was wall papered with dollar bills. I can't remember the name of it. Anyway they served a drink called a rainbow and absinthe was the top layer. You would start it on fire then clap your hands to put it out then drink it. Make you numb and dumb in a hurry. I liked the yakisoba more than the fried rice.

Thread Information