Visited a college campus yesterday/today
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Visited a college campus yesterday/today

I really felt like an outsider there, it was a small university in south Florida. For one, I had short hair. No one else did. Not ONE guy I saw had hair as short as mine, or short hair in general. It was all the surfer long hair, or curly, or just shaggy. But nothing nice and tight. Very few had clean, shaven faces, the ones who did probably just don't grow alot of facial hair. Most looked dirty and scummy, like all they did was skateboard and never showered or took care of themselves. All the dorms I saw roommed by guys (and girls for that matter) were disgusting, **** thrown everywhere, old pizzas just sitting on the counter. The way they all walked was weird too, like they had no purpose or pride in themselves, and I'm not talking like "Haha, Im big and bad, lets stick our chest out" type of walking, I mean every one of them looked all depressed, like "man....Im walking to my car....now i gotta go back...man....no money for weed" Speaking of weed, I saw one room of college students smoke and drink an equivalent of my entire paycheck. In one night.

I left to come home around 10:30am.....still, no signs of life at all outside. The day is almost half over and they were all still asleep. What's that all about? I felt uncomfortable...but slightly "better" than everyone else there. It was weird, I never said a word to anyone, I kept my mouth shut, I didn't down them for living like animals, I didnt mention this to any of my friends that lived there, that's important, because I don't want to come off like I ran around campus going AHAHAHA IM A MARINE YOU ALL SUCK. I just quietly observed...and I'm thoroughly disgusted.

BUT, to make my Marine brothers (and maybe my sisters too...) feel better....I did have a 3 some with 2 college girls yesterday, and....involved myself with another one later that night. The best part, all 3 have boyfriends that live like the nasties I described above. Take that Jody!

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I did have a 3 some with 2 college girls yesterday, and....involved myself with another one later that night.

Well, Achped, contratulations on your social skills.
    Brings to mind what Larry the Cable Guy once asked, "Is it considered a menage-a-trois if the dog licks your b*lls?" LOL
    By the way, where in South Florida was this campus? (Not that I would ever want to be involved in a menage-a-trois.)
    Anyway, it's good to hear from you.
    Gary

haha, sorry, I wasn't going to add that in there, but the fact that it JUST happened, and its still fresh on my mind, and that they were all freaking GORGEOUS...well...wow.

Florida Gulf Coast University (And if there are any Sgts or anything with daughters there, it wasn't your daughter )

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    yep..................you got a Marines' morals too! That's my boy!

IMHO, there is nothing as nasty as an American College Campus. The only hope I see for the future is the ROTC on Campus.

As for the 3some...did you get any comments on the leg...like OMG, I have never seen that before? lol

this is why AD is a blessing and you dont have to lie there hard charger we know what the girls looked like..

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    LOL Kim you allways crack me up you know youre this forums morale representative..

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    Hey, I have standards!!! I just don't adhere to them very often.

Oh, and my foots pretty much normal size now, but I did get the "awwww" when I told them about why I was home.

I feel the same way everyday when I go to school. I never noticed how nasty people are at college until I got back from boot camp. NO ONE walks up straight, and they talk to the professors with no respect what so ever. I say "yes sir" to all my professors, and people look at me like I'm the crazy one.

Yeah! Isn't that weird? Like, someone will tell them to do something, and they'll argue! Its soooooo different! I could never imagine talking back to an elder who told me I had to do anything. Its just...wow.

Achped just make sure little Achped wears his flak jacket. LOL

Not much has changed and most of those students seem to seek and 'settle' for working at restaurants and bars and foaming lattes, relying heavily on tips. No rips on anyone willling too work but often the young students college credits dont transfer over into the workaday world beyond minumum wage and rising before the buttcrack of dawn to get dirty and learn a trade or profession that pays well is un-cool and sucks. Old fashioned, something the parents did.

Bill Gates high school speech on the 11 rules of life:

RULE 1
    Life is not fair - get used to it.

RULE 2
    The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world
    will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel
    good about yourself.

RULE 3
    You will NOT make 40 thousand dollars a year right out
    of high school. You won't be a vice president with
    car phone, until you earn both.

RULE 4
    If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a
    boss. He doesn't have tenure.

RULE 5
    Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your
    grandparents had a different word for burger flipping
    they
    called it Opportunity.

RULE 6
    If you mess up,it's not your parents' fault, so don't
    whine about your mistakes, learn from them.

RULE 7
    Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as
    they are now. They got that way from paying your bills,
    cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about
    how cool you are. So before you save the rain forest
    from the parasites of your parent's generation, try
    delousing the closet in your own room.

RULE 8
    Your school may have done away with winners and losers,
    but life has not. In some schools they have abolished
    failing grades and they'll give you as many times as
    you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the
    slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.

RULE 9
    Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get
    summers off and very few employers are interested in
    helping you find yourself. Do that on your own time.

RULE 10
    Television is NOT real life. In real life people
    actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.

RULE 11
    Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for
    one.

A few years ago__about 12__i had a customer who was the welding instructor at MHCC. A two year program certifying students who completed the course to be worthy of entry level wages which i think was around 20 dollars an hour. He had updated modern equipment, and a good facility but he couldn't fill a class and many dropped out as the semesters wore down. Right across the walkway was an 'event planning' course that was filled to capacity with a majority of students who would go on and make some 8 dollars an hour organizing picnics and balloon volleyball at the old folks home.

Quote Originally Posted by SlingerDun
    A few years ago__about 12__i had a customer who was the welding instructor at MHCC. A two year program certifying students who completed the course to be worthy of entry level wages which i think was around 20 dollars an hour. He had updated modern equipment, and a good facility but he couldn't fill a class and many dropped out as the semesters wore down. Right across the walkway was an 'event planning' course that was filled to capacity with a majority of students who would go on and make some 8 dollars an hour organizing picnics and balloon volleyball at the old folks home.
    LOL thats so true reminds me of college i met some people who said they were just goign to get their real estate license. and now im sure they did well and are looking for a new line of work

Respect is earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotGirl422
    I feel the same way everyday when I go to school. I never noticed how nasty people are at college until I got back from boot camp. NO ONE walks up straight, and they talk to the professors with no respect what so ever. I say "yes sir" to all my professors, and people look at me like I'm the crazy one.
    Hell at the bar where i work the profs drink with their students. It makes ya wonder how they get on the deans list. I think the reason that they think you are crazy is that you have morals and respect. Those are ideals that are taught at home as well. If they act like this now God Help the Republic.

Thread Information