Female Marines? - Page 11
Create Post
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Female Marines?

I say don't mess with FMs, no matter what age, rank, race etc. they are! Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it can easily create problems for you, no matter how "great" things may be going between you. Besides, you're a Marine! There should be civi-girls lining up do get with you! Basically said, don't sh1t were you eat/sleep.

You see that's the problem with Marines as a whole....One female Marine breaks your heart or does something you don't agree with and you automatically assume we are all bad. You give us an image before you know us. What happened to treating us like Marines and realizing that some of us are pretty good and don't fit the sterotypes you have in your heads. Not all Female Marine are Sluts...and honestly male Marines get this thing in their heads where they think eveyone wants them because of the uniform they wear...Just like you can't turn a ***** into a house wife...you also can't turn a dog into a Husband....We are all human and all have wants and needs....We are Marines and that is how we should be treated....

I should be able to look at my male counterparts as big brothers and my fellow women marines as sisters....we belittle each other to much...I've seen some POWER HOUSE couples come out of Marine couples and their relationshipe have been amazing. It's a maturity thing and if you don't know yourself or aren't where you need to be emotionally, physically, financially, or mentally, you won't have a sucessful relationship regardless of who it's with, military or civialian.

We are just like every other female out there....stop placing sterotypes on us and get to know us individually for who we are. You don't marry the Corps you marry the love of your life.

I have a saying that I believe everyone should think about.

IF MEN WOULD MEN THAN WOMEN WOULD BE WOMEN.....JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT

We are just like every other female out there....stop placing sterotypes on us and get to know us individually for who we are.
    I know alot of female Marines considering I don't work with them, and none of them are anything like civilian girls. I have never seen a civilian girl dip, period. Yet I know quite a few that do and one brand new PFC in Hawaii has a CREASE in her jean pocket from her skoal can! Very few civilian girls smoke (Where I'm from at least) and almost none use profanity except when they're mad or gossiping. They don't talk about getting laid and don't brag about how many guys they got over the weekend. Almost every female Marine I've met does! Sure you don't want to be stereotyped, just like I don't want to stereotype, but if everyone I've met is like that (And I literally mean every single one) what am I supposed to think? I always meet "that other girl" that female Marines refer to that make the rest of them look bad?

I'm sure before the Corps they were "just like every other female out there", but the difference is noticable in the way they act when they're surrounded by the guys all the time.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Matt, I hope we archive all this so you can look back on it when your 50!

Oh God, like I don't have enough "Wow I was an idiot" moments to look back on already.

Hey Achped

If I couldn't remember anything from Boot Camp, I will ALWAYS remember our DI's going on about how you should NEVER mess w/ a WM, because the end result isn't good.

By the way brother thanks for your service. When I get down on the youth of America today driving around in these little cars that sound like my weed wacker, my faith is restored when I look at the Marines of today and how they're fighting the GWOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Achped View Post
    I know alot of female Marines considering I don't work with them, and none of them are anything like civilian girls. I have never seen a civilian girl dip, period. Yet I know quite a few that do and one brand new PFC in Hawaii has a CREASE in her jean pocket from her skoal can! Very few civilian girls smoke (Where I'm from at least) and almost none use profanity except when they're mad or gossiping. They don't talk about getting laid and don't brag about how many guys they got over the weekend. Almost every female Marine I've met does! Sure you don't want to be stereotyped, just like I don't want to stereotype, but if everyone I've met is like that (And I literally mean every single one) what am I supposed to think? I always meet "that other girl" that female Marines refer to that make the rest of them look bad?

I'm sure before the Corps they were "just like every other female out there", but the difference is noticable in the way they act when they're surrounded by the guys all the time.

Besides being one...I have known hundreds of female Marines and only one Dipped and she was from South Dakota....other than that I have never met anyone else...None of my friends talk about who they have "been with" in a bragging manner and most of them have been dating the same person for a while...as far as acting like civilian females...most male Marines don't even know what a cicilian female is like because before the Marine Corps they never gave them the time or day. You all put on a pair of blues and they are all over you...especially Nationals in Japan or Thailand.

This is sad that you have this image in your head becasue as you make it through the ranks of our Corps, this opinion will carry over to the Marines under your charge and I feel bad for them because you won't give them a chance. Their Pro and COn, Fitness reports and your discussions will be drawn from your past experiences... you know the funny part is that in the real world most male marines wouldn't get looked at twice by a dog yet alone a respectful woman because you guys curse, kill, have PTSD, Dip, smoke, drink too much, sleep woth every female that throws themself at you, and in some cases even the males (I have seen it in Thailand, those aren't always women), but by then you are to drunk to remember. You see we have stereotypes for you too but we don't use them for everyone because unfortuanately we give you a chance even if we get proved wrong or hurt in the process...we are human...you're going to miss out on a incredible friendship or relationship because you past judgement....where have you been stationed becasue I have never seen any of this....not what you described

Damn dude, where did you grow up, amish paradise??

I have never seen a civilian girl dip, period. Yet I know quite a few that do,,,,,Very few civilian girls smoke (Where I'm from at least) and almost none use profanity except when they're mad or gossiping
    Reminds me of when i used to work with livestock..oh wait i still do and every other third woman still uses tobacco and profanity on schedule.

Hell, during my sagebrush starvation days i would roll in on fumes at various NW stockyards and if it weren't for some of those female cowpunchers i'd of been sortin animals 13 hours without even a pinch of Copenhagen, or a shot of black coffee

Quote Originally Posted by ChoZyn View Post
    Besides being one...I have known hundreds of female Marines and only one Dipped and she was from South Dakota....other than that I have never met anyone else...None of my friends talk about who they have "been with" in a bragging manner and most of them have been dating the same person for a while...as far as acting like civilian females...most male Marines don't even know what a cicilian female is like because before the Marine Corps they never gave them the time or day. You all put on a pair of blues and they are all over you...especially Nationals in Japan or Thailand.

This is sad that you have this image in your head becasue as you make it through the ranks of our Corps, this opinion will carry over to the Marines under your charge and I feel bad for them because you won't give them a chance. Their Pro and COn, Fitness reports and your discussions will be drawn from your past experiences... you know the funny part is that in the real world most male marines wouldn't get looked at twice by a dog yet alone a respectful woman because you guys curse, kill, have PTSD, Dip, smoke, drink too much, sleep woth every female that throws themself at you, and in some cases even the males (I have seen it in Thailand, those aren't always women), but by then you are to drunk to remember. You see we have stereotypes for you too but we don't use them for everyone because unfortuanately we give you a chance even if we get proved wrong or hurt in the process...we are human...you're going to miss out on a incredible friendship or relationship because you past judgement....where have you been stationed becasue I have never seen any of this....not what you described
    Angst much?

Y...stop placing sterotypes on us and get to know us individually for who we are.
    Now that seems sensible.. right? I think that's a great idea!

- most male Marines don't even know what a cicilian female is like because before the Marine Corps they never gave them the time or day.

- You all put on a pair of blues and they are all over you...especially Nationals in Japan or Thailand.

- This is sad that you have this image in your head becasue as you make it through the ranks of our Corps, this opinion will carry over to the Marines under your charge and I feel bad for them because you won't give them a chance.

- Their Pro and COn, Fitness reports and your discussions will be drawn from your past experiences...

- you know the funny part is that in the real world most male marines wouldn't get looked at twice by a dog yet alone a respectful woman because...

- you guys curse, kill, have PTSD, Dip, smoke, drink too much, sleep woth every female that throws themself at you, and in some cases even the males (I have seen it in Thailand, those aren't always women),

- but by then you are to drunk to remember.

- You see we have stereotypes for you too but
    Welp... there went sensible..

we don't use them for everyone
    Oh really?

I suppose you save it for that segment of the population who are:
    1) Male
    2) Marine

?

because unfortuanately we give you a chance even if we get proved wrong or hurt in the process
    How noble. Do you mean the royal "we" or are you speaking for all female Marines here?

...we are human
    ... and we are...?

...you're going to miss out on a incredible friendship or relationship because you past judgement
    If I had passed up a few relationships with some female Marines, I would have missed out on having my car stolen and crashed at PMO. I guess you could call that "incredible"...

- ....where have you been stationed becasue I have never seen any of this....not what you described
    But you're not stereotyping.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrowei View Post
    Angst much?
    HAHAHAHA!

You know what it is? Really?

Its the fact I'm in Iraq and I haven't been lucky enough to score with one of these WM's yet.

That's the reason for the hostility. I got it in Hawaii, I got it in Okinawa, even in North Carolina.

But not here!!! And its been like 3 months!

This justy proves to me that the Marine Corps still has alot of ignorance within it's ranks....and it's a shame!!! Maybe one day things will change.

Marine Free Member 2ndLAADBnWRENCH's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    You know what it is? Really?

Its the fact I'm in Iraq and I haven't been lucky enough to score with one of these WM's yet.

That's the reason for the hostility. I got it in Hawaii, I got it in Okinawa, even in North Carolina.

But not here!!! And its been like 3 months!
    Matt

Your in a zone..

The rules apply to ninth deggree...

Do your job, take care of biz for your section and unit...

If ya think Fraternization is fun after the smoke clears from I got it everywhere else SYNDROME...

Try tieing a rope around a camel n riding it into a marked mind field.. You'll get a hell of alot more fun and games with lots of exitement and nobodys gonna give a Rats Arszzze if ya kill the camel or blow yourself into outer space...

just my 2 cents

PS: I did it in PG-1 n got away with it !!!!

Thread Information