Female Marines? - Page 9
Create Post
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Female Marines?

Messing with WM's

When ya go messing around any WM, especially the ones of lower rank than you, remember the old saying from the Greek General Usalllills:

" Don't screw the hired help"

Knew several WM's while I was in, never dated one, always ran around together but were more like sisters, loved them dearly, but was not in love with them. Does that make any sence LOL semper Fi

When I went throught, most Male Marines were afraid of the Women. Some said their drill instructors told them to stay away from us. I spent alot of time with Infantry units both in the Reserves and on Active Duty. I was always looked at like I was some freak show act. I recall working as Admin Chief at the Advanced Infantry Training Company (East), and having the new student spending the first week just staring at me. I had work with the students of MCT and ITB so I was used to being stared at by them, they were young. It threw me for a loop when I had the same problem at AITC. I had to the admin brief on the first day. The first 2 classes I had to call more than half the class into my office to correct information, wasting my damn time. The 3rd class I had to slip in DI mode and do it by the numbers, chewed a$$, and do count down and all. I thought is was silly because these were Marines that had been in for years. Then I was told by my CO that many of them had never even seen a Woman Marine let alone talk to or have them give a class.

Long story short, by the time I left there, at the end of course evaluations I was getting comments on my professionalism and how I helped Marines. I had Marines that were told by others that if they had pay problems they needed to go to AITC and Sgt Brown would have it squared away by the time they left, and I did. I feel that although every Marine is a rifleman, every MOS is there to support infantry. My Dad, Vietnam infantry Big Red 1, told me when I went in "There is nothing worse than an infantry soldier with pay problems, make sure that don't happen on your watch." I didn't.

I did notice that alot of the other Females on base started to "visiting" me and crap, always after we picked up a new class. I would just put their behinds to work. Hell, all that jawjacking was making me have to work longer hours. I don't know what they did on their off time, but no offense guys, after dealing with you guys for 9 years, sexy was not the word that came to mine. Why do ya'll spit soooooooo much!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtDBrownRet View Post
    Why do ya'll spit soooooooo much!
    Good question: Copenhagen? Hydration? Boredom! Excess energy=spitting=purging. Exhausted people don't spit much. Or, maybe because no spitting on the deck in boot camp

--->Dave

Being a Grunt Im glad I dont have to work with Marines of the opposite sex

SgtBrown
    I know what your talking about. When I went to Corporal's Course here, some of the males in my class don't have females in their MOS and was one of the first times they interacted with a female Marine. They just look at you like they have never seen a female before in their life.

I'm the only active duty female at my unit and the only female who lives in the barracks. All of the guys in the barracks know that I would never touch any of them with a 10 foot pole because they're my brothers. And I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not into the whole incest thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by THAT AINT IT View Post
    I'm the only active duty female at my unit and the only female who lives in the barracks. All of the guys in the barracks know that I would never touch any of them with a 10 foot pole because they're my brothers. And I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not into the whole incest thing lol.
    ...riiight

Not Man bashing or anything, Lord knows you guys are great stress relievers, but being around you guys all day, and night can be trying. It’s kind of “tense” at first when you are first getting to know us. You have manners and all, but once you’ve been around us for awhile and get use to us, it’s like having 246 big brothers. The pull the finger games, standing guard duty so no guy comes near us, spitting (yeah, I got an issue with spitting) in the middle of a conversation, asking if you want to join in on a … anywho. It’s a great felling of acceptance when you guys start acting like yourselves around us. Funny as hell! Nothing better on TV! Once I was given a snake skin packed with Chow hall salt for Valentine’s Day from some guys in a unit I served with. When I asked if anyone bothered to pick a flower, they just looked around like I stabbed one of them. My roommate started laughing her a$$ off. I was just ****ed they didn’t give me any of the snake meat. Fighting my way out of clubs was fun too. I was usually the pointman. Nothing like heels to clear a path. J

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    This thread has run it's course. Up and down, In and out, WMs are OK,,,,,, Ah, The Smell, The taste, the moans, the ,,,,,,,,,,, You people are straining to make a little point,,,,,,,,, WMs ARE Marines,,,,,Period. ,,,,, 84, Back me up.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkie View Post
    This thread has run it's course. Up and down, In and out, WMs are OK,,,,,, Ah, The Smell, The taste, the moans, the ,,,,,,,,,,, You people are straining to make a little point,,,,,,,,, WMs ARE Marines,,,,,Period. ,,,,, 84, Back me up.

We know we are all Marines, you need to lighten up. Why do you need 84 to back you up? She's minding her own business, doing her thing. She is a free spririt, she'll let her voice be heard when she wants to. Don’t like the thread, move on. Smile, life is good when you are above ground and not at the wrong end of a gun.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I shall consider myself stomped, Carry on, cutten yerselves up. So be it.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    Looks like our Sisters are having fun getting some jabs in on us! So be it!

Quote Originally Posted by yellowwing View Post
    Looks like our Sisters are having fun getting some jabs in on us! So be it!
    Hey, we have waited a long time to "think" we outnumber you guys. We love ya'll, man!

Credits
    Savings
    Wing, check the stripes, she out ranks us both ( ) and methinks she smells good also. My kind of Sister.

Anyhoo, we're on page 3 and I'll be dammed iffen I know what the start of this post was all about.

Thread Information