Create Post
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Marines?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Glad to be of help Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine84
    WTF???? Matt...........go get you some boy! Just make sure you cover that thing up and DO NOT tell your bizness when you're done! As long as you know the difference between "loving" somebody and "fking" them - have at it!

For the rest of you guys......................who gives a fat baby's a$$ how many more shes "doing it to" - same can be said for HIM! Damn! If I had ever worried about how many others were getting it too - I wouldn't have had ANY fun.
    I posted this on the Marines only section and this is what Kim is talking about

Q. What's the difference between a ***** and a bixch?

A. *****'s puck everyone at the party, Bixches puck everyone at the party except you.

Credits
    Savings

No, no, no!!

Get a bit of age and maturity 1st.

Get some and pizz her off, tomorrow or next week or ... .

Son, you are now in deep ****.

E-5 or above, that would be my suggestion, for both of you.

Rode a wave in pearl city for a while.

Oh did I forget to say that she was a LTJG

She has probably been ridden more than personell carrier and her rear hatch in probably just as big. But when you are on a base where there is 5,000 men and 200 women and she picks you. ( Thems braggin rights). Even if you cant get your arms around her. Have fun I say. Just make sure you use your BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    (Got a text today, it read: "I'm so drunk right now, I wish you were within touching distance.")
    That right there says it.. I have a friend you can ask about this right here..

hes at miramar brig for rape.

and too many 1stSgt's and commanders dont even WANT the stuff any thing comes along with the possiblity of mistreatment of females..

Basically if you do hook up i suggest you video tape it and make sure you ask the question are you sure and put that tape in a safe.

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct

Basically if you do hook up i suggest you video tape it and make sure you ask the question are you sure and put that tape in a safe.
    Hahaha, I see where this one is going.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    That right there says it.. I have a friend you can ask about this right here..

hes at miramar brig for rape.

and too many 1stSgt's and commanders dont even WANT the stuff any thing comes along with the possiblity of mistreatment of females..

ALL of THAT for a piece of tail? Jeez, these females these days! That is WAY too much work and boys are WAY too much fun for me to understand all of that nonsense.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well.................you out bustin' a move tonight Matt?

i think i saw 4 WMs in my 3 yrs in and 3 of them kicked my azz

Bad idea. I've seen more than one Marine end up in a bad situation because a female Marine didn't like how a relationship went. Most WMs are good Marines and great people. But, if you don't know her you could be setting yourself up for a bad situation.

Credits
    Savings
    I would have to agree with Marine84 it depends on what your looking for. If you both just want to have a good time then go for it, just remember what the relationship is about. There are a lot of horror stories out there and they all aren't the WM's fault. I remember just before I got out a former Marine came back on base with a handgun and shot several Marines in a barracks on mainside. That was all over his ex-girlfriend who was a WM and was now going out with another Marine. So just be careful and don't get too serious and you should be fine.

I must also chime in that this girl is considerably older than most PFCs (mid-20s), and has the maturity a girl of that age would possess.

Thread Information