Female Marines?
Create Post
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Marines?

Female Marines?

Just met a pretty nice PFC...a REALLY nice PFC...but...I've heard some things about female Marines...and she seems to fit the stereotype. (Got a text today, it read: "I'm so drunk right now, I wish you were within touching distance.")

What gives? What's the general consensus? She is not in my "unit" or anything, and I can avoid her if I choose...so work problems are a non-issue. Are they a go? No go?

Not trying to start problems, just trying to have a friendly discussion...Marine84?

Don't mess with Female Marines, especially PFC Female Marines.

That is all.

She's messing with me though!!! Haha

it dont matter dont mess with her..

Quote Originally Posted by Achped
    Just met a pretty nice PFC...a REALLY nice PFC...but...I've heard some things about female Marines...and she seems to fit the stereotype
    I never knew any WM's except for one corporal at Sea School who PT'ed with the students when she felt like it but we sure weren't drinking buddies. I'm curious whats the stereotype?

--->Dave

If you want to date a Female Marine wait until you are both NCO's and have a good handle on your own careers and life in the Corps. Female PFC's and Junior LCpls' have never had this much attention from guys in there lives and at first it will go to their head (aka They think they are hotsh*t). Come on Devil you honestly think your the only guy who got a text like that from her? I highly doubt it. And whats going to happen when she wakes up the next morning and finds some guy she only half knows next to her and shes got a hangover from the night before? It dosen't matter if it was consensual, if she didn't like the outcome, all she has to do is tell the wrong perosn and charge sheets get written. Like I said earlier DO NOT EVER EVER mess around with a PFC Female Marine.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK
    If you want to date a Female Marine wait until you are both NCO's and have a good handle on your own careers and life in the Corps. Female PFC's and Junior LCpls' have never had this much attention from guys in there lives and at first it will go to their head (aka They think they are hotsh*t). Come on Devil you honestly think your the only guy who got a text like that from her? I highly doubt it. And whats going to happen when she wakes up the next morning and finds some guy she only half knows next to her and shes got a hangover from the night before? It dosen't matter if it was consensual, if she didn't like the outcome, all she has to do is tell the wrong perosn and charge sheets get written. Like I said earlier DO NOT EVER EVER mess around with a PFC Female Marine.
    What he said.

yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    You are both are still kids. One of us, but still young'uns.

My take, having married a WM 20 years ago and still married.....

Have fun. Wear your jimmy hat. Don't get serious. Don't be stoopid. Don't move in together. Sow your oats but have some sense while doing so.

I dated almost nothing BUT WM's after I got to the wing. Never had an issue. I had civilian g/f's 'back home' and plenty of girls that were just 'friends' who happened to be WM's, who, upon finding out I was a nice guy (Hey, I wasn't always Malignant..that came later) then told their friends and I never lacked for a date. The 'reputation' you speak of is generally spread by those who either aren't gettin any, or those who have an axe to grind in some other way. There will be such folks no matter where you go.

All that being said, I was also an NCO by that time, on the 3rd year of my enlistment. And never dated WM's in my squadron. EVER.

Oh, yeah. WEAR YOUR JIMMY HAT. At all times. EVERY time. I don't give a rip what she tells you (WM or civilian or hot AF Chickie or whatever). It's your responsibility.

be berry, berry, careful,,,,although I had a few good experiences with the two WM's that I dated back in the day,,some guys got hurt, in more then one way. It really depends on who they are or were before they got in because like someone said earlier they'll get more attention now, some of them, then they'll ever get/got in civilian life, so often times it goes to their head. Unless you find a good one. Okinawa is a great piece of humble pie for them to eat and that's a good place to find a grounded one because most of the guys will be chasing mama san's girls. wrap it

Female PFC's and Junior LCpls' have never had this much attention from guys in there lives and at first it will go to their head (aka They think they are hotsh*t).
    You know, that makes perfect sense. I can't be hitting a girl that's cockier than I am!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Where's Kim I would love to read her answer lol.

Jim

Don't mess with Female Marines, especially PFC Female Marines.

That is all.
    Don't listen to him, it's all lies!

No but seriously, if you don't really know this girl, and she's already getting explicit with you, then I can only imagine how many other guys she's messing around with. Like others said, she's probably getting a lot of attention and doesn't know how to handle it. I'm no expert, but I know that if a girl's sending you sexual text messages when she barely knows you, you're probably not the only one. If she's gonna give it up that easily to you, she'll give it up to anyone. But hey, most you guys are nasty like that, so you can't hold it against her.

I'm a PFC female Marine, and I'm not a *****, and I'm also dating a Marrine (none the less, a Marine that you know, Matt!) But, I might just be a rare one. I'm loyal to my boyfriend, and I don't go messing around with any Marine who shows interest in me. This girl kinda seems like a player.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    WTF???? Matt...........go get you some boy! Just make sure you cover that thing up and DO NOT tell your bizness when you're done! As long as you know the difference between "loving" somebody and "fking" them - have at it!

For the rest of you guys......................who gives a fat baby's a$$ how many more shes "doing it to" - same can be said for HIM! Damn! If I had ever worried about how many others were getting it too - I wouldn't have had ANY fun.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thanks Kim you have always been one Marine that has never let me down.

Jim

Thread Information