Interesting.
Create Post

Thread: Interesting.

Interesting.

I got a call from a Marine buddy of mine, saying that there is a cure for asthma out that the FDA won't approve for some BS reason.

http://www.cure-your-asthma.com/

Now, I'm pretty sure that if there was a cure for asthma, it would be widesrpead, but who knows, theres a cure for Herpes out in Korea.

I'm stuck wondering if this is legit or not.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Kind of like the Roswell theory, eh? The one thing we all know is---we know what the government wants us to know!

Remember the first computer (not from memory, obviously, but the story)

would've cost equivalent to probably BILLIONS today, right?

Magic Johnson: had HIV. Hasn't tested positive for it in over a decade.

Point of very short synopsis: new, innovative technocology, whether medical or technological, is incredibly expensive until there are means to produce it in mass quantity for less!

If there is some end all, cure all for HIV (like Magic's case) and/or Asthma...it's too expensive right now for the common man to afford. Sounds like a *****, right? Well, we get smarter every day; thank God for that.

If a cure is out there, someday, it'll be publically available. We improvise, adapt, and overcome on a daily basis.

It does take a long time to get treatments approved in the U.S. We aren't going to let anything unsafe be given to people- particularly if they aren't going to die without the treatment. I don't know if there is a cure or not- there is a rumor that some goat doctor can cure AIDS too. The way I see it, we'll know when we see the ads on TV.

Thread Information